• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New here - Best of johnkent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'd say he should be gone. Then bring in the great managers like Rodgers and triffic players like Elmander, Sigurosson, Toilet and a world class winger like Dyer, goto Ipswich and Hull for playing advice and I'm sure we'd win the league.

Love it. Don't forget Odemwingie.

Get a grip and stop being a wuss. Of course we will finish 3rd or 4th, end of. Chelsea would have to go a a heck of a run to beat us. QUIT WORRYING!

So who should have the job then ? For us I think he is the best we can hope for . I think he has done a great job considering we are not a club to get into debt for the sake of it.
We are in the black , third in the prem and full of promise . What more can we hope for FFs

You're all tossers. Calling him 'saggy chops' when he's done absolutely fudge all wrong yet. If we don't finish 3rd/4th then you can call him what you like, but so far you have absolutely no reason to call the manager that got us to where we are today rude names

You're all tossers. Calling him 'saggy chops' when he's done absolutely fudge all wrong yet. If we don't finish 3rd/4th then you can call him what you like, but so far you have absolutely no reason to call the manager that got us to where we are today rude names

Who rattled your cage. :eek:

Should there be a minimum post count to start threads?

Only issue is then you'd have people posting mindless crap in the hope of being able to post their mindless crap on a higher level, so the board wouldn't really be any cleaner...

Yes I know but this is an insult to a manager who in my mind ( which I know knows sweet fa ) done our club proud and to which I think is well worth keeping hold of.
I was just saying I don't think we could get anyone better than Harry as we do not have the money to bring in JM or alike

Pretty much this!

Whatever you think of him personally, I'm absolutely baffled how so many Spurs fans still can't or don't want to recognise his achievements with us. And don't say it's just because of the England job, it's been the same gonad*s ever since he took over as manager "saggy faced ****" "twitchy" etc.

Can we have the swear filter back on now please?

I think we will probably finish outside the top 4 this season and i would like rodgers to get the job and manage us for 10 years bringing through the youngsters playing nice attractive football.

But im not really sure if i care anymore if we win anything and also although i have not been a big fan or redknapp and feel his limited at times i will not be to bothered if he stays, we play good football under him most of the time. I want us to be the nice club i respect and admire i want us to be what i feel i am.

there will always be a certain number of knee-jerkers who will come out of the woodwork and call for a manager's head after three losses. pretty embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back