• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New England manager = Roy Hodgson

FA Statement: Roy Hodgson
Sunday, 29 April, 2012
Approach made to WBA regarding England Manager's position.

West Bromwich Albion have today granted permission for The FA to speak with Roy Hodgson regarding the position of England Manager.

This follows an approach from FA Chairman David Bernstein to West Bromwich Albion Chairman Jeremy Peace.

David Bernstein said: "I'm grateful to Jeremy and all at West Bromwich Albion for their co-operation in allowing us to approach Roy, who I have since spoken with.

"Roy is the only manager we have approached and we remain on course to make an appointment within the timescale we set-out soon after Fabio Capello's departure.

"Further conversations will now take place with Roy and my Club England colleagues before any further announcements can be made."

Harrys breakdown after FA rejection to disrupte final three games of the season?

Or maybe the FA did want Arry and then "talked" to Levy about making an appraoch

Not going to panic too soon, I'm sure they will talk to a few people. And we can, you know, always sack him

Damn stuck with a Manager who has had us challenging for top four in the last three seasons.

exactly and had us playing some of the best football we have seen in years.

MAYBE just MAYBE this announcement will settle the players mind (as some on he thought may have contributed to our bad run of form)

Harrys breakdown after FA rejection to disrupte final three games of the season?

Or maybe the FA did want Arry and then "talked" to Levy about making an appraoch

That's very true. WBA have given permission. Maybe we didn't. Or maybe the caveat was you can have him if you pay us ?úm's, which the FA wouldn't want to do.

No chance, he will be gone in the summer whatever happens

not sure if serious

Levy isnt going to sack a manager that makes SF of FA Cup and finishes 4th (IF we do)
That would be our best season for a very long time and meet pre season expectations

Back