• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

The trial begins on July 9. Let's hope he gets convicted \o/

Far too long between trial and incident, certainly enough time to lose evidence, people to forget their stories and Caymen bank accounts to be filled. Of course this is all speculation on my part.

I leave you with this. \o/

7958559.jpg

Far too long between trial and incident, certainly enough time to lose evidence, people to forget their stories and Caymen bank accounts to be filled. Of course this is all speculation on my part.

I leave you with this. \o/

7958559.jpg

It's Cayman!

And remember: justice dealyed is justice denied.

Was a QF finish worth the hassle this nob head has caused? Think we'd have been the same with Rio / Jagielka partnering Lescott anyway.

I think we all know he'll get away with this.

Guys, I know it will be impossible to stop you talking about this, but please remember, as this will be an ongoing trial, you need to be very careful what you post.

An educated GG poster (yes, we have one) has pointed out the possibility of sub-judice/contempt of court with certain comments on here.

On that note, I officially proclaim the opinions of posters in this thread do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of this board.

So there.

Guys, I know it will be impossible to stop you talking about this, but please remember, as this will be an ongoing trial, you need to be very careful what you post.

An educated GG poster (yes, we have one) has pointed out the possibility of sub-judice/contempt of court with certain comments on here.

On that note, I officially proclaim the opinions of posters in this thread do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of this board.

So there.

Made me giggle.

Back