• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

par

Paul McVeigh
Huddlefro'

Nice Idea from the Huddstar!

Look how its coming along!

huddlefro.jpg

And he's growing it until he next scores! Bearing in mind that he is injured and, even when he does return to full fitness, he will struggle to get back in the first team... his hair could be ridiculously long by the next time he scores!! I doubt it will be a header, unless it's a very cushioned one.

hahaha!.... huddlefro grew substantially since I saw that pic this morning!

sent from my android using Fapatalk :-]

What of Tom Huddlestone?

The big man has a great range of passing on him and can crack a mean shot from distance. His biggest downside being that he's not the fastest. So where does that leave Thudd in our current setup once he's back from injury?

LOL Benny is the real leg-end. Hudds 'Fro is good and all that, but for the real deal Benny is the man :cool:

Is he still on course to return mid to late-Feb?

When at the top of his game, what he lacks in speed he makes up for in vision and sheer class.

However, looks like Parker and Modrich have the CM sewn up for now but when he comes back, if either get injured my guess is he'll be in ahead of Sandro, Krunchie, Pienaar, Livermore et al. In fact Parker has begun to fade a bit in recent games and unless he gets back to the level he was at last Autumn, a fresh, in-form Thudd could easily oust him for the run-in.

Once he is back to full fitness it's going to be superb to have him in the squad. Definitely a big asset on his return

He would have been a good option to have vs. wolves. They hardly stretched us defensively at all. I think I saw in the 'Parker is a useless c**t' thread that Parker was very much under utilised in that match, at least defensively. It would have been a perfect match for Tom. As a final ploy he could have hid the ball in his hair and ran into the Wolves goal.

Huddlestone will see us better utilise Bale and Lennon as proper wingers. He was the reason Lennon had so many assists in the first half of the 2009/2010 season and he greatly aided bale in the second half of that season with some fantastically weighted balls splitting the defenders.

Back