• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

They paid less for Dias than Utd paid for Maguire. Highest every fee was for De Bruyne and that was 5 years ago for 68 million.

They spend often and fast in every position except up front. Last striker the bought was Jesus, and that was for less than 30 million.

This is a manager who sold Eto'o after he scored 36 goals.

I think there's more chance of them going for Lewandowski if anything. 2 years left on his contract, worked with the manager already and nothing left to do in Germany. Would cost half the fee other other big names being mentioned at least,

They paid less for Dias than Utd paid for Maguire. Highest every fee was for De Bruyne and that was 5 years ago for 68 million.

They spend often and fast in every position except up front. Last striker the bought was Jesus, and that was for less than 30 million.

I think there's more chance of them going for Lewandowski if anything. 2 years left on his contract, worked with the manager already and nothing left to do in Germany. Would cost half the fee other other big names being mentioned at least,

Lewandowski is a key point: he's untried in this league and some would argue Kane is a touch better when you think who he's been getting his goals for in comparison.
If City don't win the CL they will absolutely be in for Kane, who is tried and tested in BOTH the PL and at CL levels, unlike those other names.

Seems to me that Guardiola prefers playing a false 9 to an out and out striker. That being said Kane has probably been playing as a 9 and a half anyway this season.

It's always just our players

Where is the Smith Rowe/Saka to have to leave Arsenal to win things, Calvert Lewin and Everton
Nope just us time and time again, it's fudging boring

Wouldnt shock me.

Nor the part about his agent talking to other clubs

I'm sure we benefit from that too with incomings. Part and parcel of football I'd imagine

Only two teams can afford kane - man C and PSG. I doubt he'll want to move to France, and Pep often doesnt field a CF

It's always just our players

Where is the Smith Rowe/Saka to have to leave Arsenal to win things, Calvert Lewin and Everton
Nope just us time and time again, it's fudging boring

Because Kane has given us 6/7 seasons

that lot havent.

maybe if we crossed the line in semi/finals a few more time it wouldn’t be an issue.

I'm sure we benefit from that too with incomings. Part and parcel of football I'd imagine

Only two teams can afford kane - man C and PSG. I doubt he'll want to move to France, and Pep often doesnt field a CF

Chelsea and United could afford him

they could sell players if needed to counter some of the cost.

@markysimmo

I don’t disagree.

I doubt Kane will formally ask for a move first - not that sort of person. My guess is that he's ask Levy to consider appropriate offers; there might then be some discussion of what is appropriate.

He'll get wind via his agent of offers which do come in. Trouble might come later in the summer when low ball offers arrive

Chelsea and United could afford him

they could sell players if needed to counter some of the cost.

Utd werent willing to spend the £80m odd on sancho. There's no way IMO that they'll meet Levy's asking price

Chelsea are also irrelevant as there's no way Levy would sell Kane to them and being a local lad, Kane would understand the feeling about that sort of move

I'm also relaxed if he does leave, provided its for say £130m:

- spend say £60m on a young CF
- £40m on a RW
- £30m on a CB

Plus with the other outgoings, we could really fresh the team.

Harry is 28 this summer and whilst he's professional, he's a big unit who might not play beyond 33 given and with the chance that one of these ankle injuries takes a bigger toll on him

Utd werent willing to spend the £80m odd on sancho. There's no way IMO that they'll meet Levy's asking price

Chelsea are also irrelevant as there's no way Levy would sell Kane to them and being a local lad, Kane would understand the feeling about that sort of move

Kane is completely different to Sancho, he could help cut the gap to city - could sancho?

United also spent 80 million on maguire.

Back