• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

400% the reason he signed a 6 year contract was because he thought the club was progressing and Poch was a massive part of that.

He’s now seen us sack another manager he liked, and we’ve had a totally aimless, dispiriting season.

We look like we have no plan to move forward. He’s always said he’s happy at Spurs as long as we look like we’re progressing.

Thanks. Common sense.

just want to rebounce my thoughts on this Kane. He deserves to go, he deserves better than us. We haven't matched his ambition, and i have zero qualms of him leaving. If a fair price comes in, for me that's £100m minimum, let him go. And wish the boy H all the best.

Agree with the sentiments but it has to be on our terms. We absolutely should not be bent over because of who he is and after all if he does go he is just another teddy sheringham who in the end left albeit understandably. The supreme legend image we have in our minds is only the case if he stays. By going he is a rung or two down from that status sadly.

So he does not go to another english club and he does not go for less than £160m.

Otherwise he should have to stay.

This will be when his brother will earn his money... or not
Find a buyer who has £150m to spend and guarantees the big trophies

When Jose was in charge?

After about 6 months

For a manager you are trying to link Kane leaving to, he seemed to smash it for him and like him.

But I’m sure if potter was in charge we would have swept up the domestic cups and Europa league and Kane would be staying.

It's always just our players

Where is the Smith Rowe/Saka to have to leave Arsenal to win things, Calvert Lewin and Everton
Nope just us time and time again, it's fudging boring
They are all either young or only recently joined their teams. They also aren't world class. Saka might join that class but industry Arsenal have actually won child in recent years so he has less reason to leave to win trophies.
United have scored 6 less goals than city
Goals scored isnt the problem
And then add in they couldn’t afford sancho last season and have lost more money since
I've seen you say this a few times it's not wholly accurate United could have afforded Sancho, they just didn't think he was worth the 80m are tired after always paying top money and thought that Dortmund would crave. They will be willing to pay more for Kane than they for Sancho. Sancho had made it clear he only wanted to join United last season so they thought they did not need to pay a premium.

400% the reason he signed a 6 year contract was because he thought the club was progressing and Poch was a massive part of that.

He’s now seen us sack another manager he liked, and we’ve had a totally aimless, dispiriting season.

We look like we have no plan to move forward. He’s always said he’s happy at Spurs as long as we look like we’re progressing.

I agree

The comment about him being happy with winning cups I just found strange as it could attributed the both the managers he has played under.

This will be when his brother will earn his money... or not
Find a buyer who has £150m to spend and guarantees the big trophies

Yep, and look, if we sell Dier, Sanchez, Aurier, Davies and Foyth, we'd bring in say £100m which gets us two CBs and maybe a RB if one of the signings is a short-term contract. Defence rebuilt

If we then get £130m-£150m for Kane, you could get a really decent up and coming CF and RW, with a bit left over for a reserve keeper. Attack rebuilt.

Its all a bit fantasy-football, and we would need to spend it well, but its not the end of the world, provided we get the right price.

My bigger annoyance about it would be if he went to chelsea or Utd. If it has to be a PL team, then City, but preferably PSG

Will be a sad moment when he leaves the building but can't blame him one bit.

It would feel like the proper end of the Poch cycle to me and give us £150m to kick-start the next cycle, unless of course we waste it all on brick.... Nah, not Levy.

Last edited:
After about 6 months

For a manager you are trying to link Kane leaving to, he seemed to smash it for him and like him.

But I’m sure if potter was in charge we would have swept up the domestic cups and Europa league and Kane would be staying.

Im not linking Kane leaving to Jose. I’m linking it to Levy making a rubbish appointment. Things could be a lot different at the moment. If you think Jose got the maximum from the players and lying 7th was the best he could do then I have to disagree! By that reckoning, why was he appointed if that was his ceiling!?

They are all either young or only recently joined their teams. They also aren't world class. Saka might join that class but industry Arsenal have actually won child in recent years so he has less reason to leave to win trophies.I've seen you say this a few times it's not wholly accurate United could have afforded Sancho, they just didn't think he was worth the 80m are tired after always paying top money and thought that Dortmund would crave. They will be willing to pay more for Kane than they for Sancho. Sancho had made it clear he only wanted to join United last season so they thought they did not need to pay a premium.
How could they afford him?
Issue another share deal?
It was over £100m and all up front
That’s why United didn’t do it
Instead they brought two subs and they ha e flopped
And now United have similar losses to us but a much higher cost base
And even with CL income again their finances won’t be better than last summer after the lack of crowds, higher wages abs money they owe from previous deals

After about 6 months

Who mentioned Potter by the way?

Yep, and look, if we sell Dier, Sanchez, Aurier, Davies and Foyth, we'd bring in say £90m-£100m which gets us two CBs and maybe a RB if one of the signings is a short-term contract. Defence rebuilt

If we then get £130m-£150m for Kane, you could get a really decent up and coming CF and RW, with a bit left over for a reserve keeper. Attack rebuilt.

Its all a bit fantasy-football, and we would need to spend it well, but its not the end of the world, provided we get the right price.

My bigger annoyance about it would be if he went to chelsea or Utd. If it has to be a PL team, then City, but preferably PSG

We cant be bent over again by them pricks mate.

City and Kane are clearly colluding and getting his reps to keep making these leaks to sky is downright disgusting especially whilst the season is still going on.

Also playing us for fools by leaking chelsea’s name to make us dumb bastards (in their eyes) think that a move to city isnt so bad.

Do not give them (city and kane) what their dirty colluding wants (again after walker) if he goes he has to go to psg (after mbappe joins real madrid in the summer) and if he doesnt like it then he laps it up and can wait 3 years for his contract (that he signed) runs out.

That bald prick guardiola can go fudge himself in their brick ground that was given to them followed by the backing of an extremely questionable authority ruling that country

Yep, and look, if we sell Dier, Sanchez, Aurier, Davies and Foyth, we'd bring in say £100m which gets us two CBs and maybe a RB if one of the signings is a short-term contract. Defence rebuilt

He wants to go to a team who is guaranteed the big trophies
Chelsea could win the CL this season
They could also end up in europa alongside us
United ... yep finishing second. Maybe a europa is big enough a trophy to keep a player like Kane happy, I don’t know of course
But city will walk 80% of the league titles going forward now and that’s the big trophy along with the CL

If it was just the manager Kane would stay, he clearly doesn’t think the squad is up to it.

What would a project manager done differently to Mopo who couldn’t win one of those?

It's not what the manager would have done differently It's what the club could do differently - had we replaced Poch better (or stuck with him) we'd be in a better place than where we are now and have a brighter short term future

Edit : the above didn't make too much sense - post stadium move the club had money to spend, so Poch or a better than Jose manager would have done better over this period turning around the decline that came about over the 1-2 years previous

Last edited:

The first lot would bring in about half that amount this summer (maybe even less after agents fees and paying up their loyalty bonuses). £130m is the top end for Kane I fear. I really hope we don’t see another Berbatov situation this summer (and with Son going into his last 2 years it could be similar to when we lost both Berbatov and Keane in the same window).

Back