• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'm also relaxed if he does leave, provided its for say £130m:

- spend say £60m on a young CF
- £40m on a RW
- £30m on a CB

Plus with the other outgoings, we could really fresh the team.

Harry is 28 this summer and whilst he's professional, he's a big unit who might not play beyond 33 given and with the chance that one of these ankle injuries takes a bigger toll on him

I don’t trust the club to spend the money properly, but this is a valid point.

Kane is completely different to Sancho, he could help cut the gap to city - could sancho?

United also spent 80 million on maguire.
United have scored 6 less goals than city
Goals scored isnt the problem
And then add in they couldn’t afford sancho last season and have lost more money since

The Jose appointment getting worse and worse. Could have recruited a project manager 18 months ago and been on a upward curve now and maybe have won the EL, FAC or LC. Harry would probably have been happy with that.

I'm also relaxed if he does leave, provided its for say £130m:

- spend say £60m on a young CF
- £40m on a RW
- £30m on a CB

Plus with the other outgoings, we could really fresh the team.

Harry is 28 this summer and whilst he's professional, he's a big unit who might not play beyond 33 given and with the chance that one of these ankle injuries takes a bigger toll on him
Which striker are you spending £60m on that would want to come to us and get anywhere near the amount of Goals we would lose?

Which striker are you spending £60m on that would want to come to us and get anywhere near the amount of Goals we would lose?

No idea - I’m not a scout. But if you strengthen other areas alongside it then net impact would hopefully be neutral, and the 3 players I’d suggest would be say 22-24 years old and on the uptick.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You would get Patson Daka for about half of that ish
And can probably get Ings too for £30m
Add in someone like Westhorst and there are players who can get goals
But Kane is more than goals for us... maybe too much more and it’s that over reliance issue

The Jose appointment getting worse and worse. Could have recruited a project manager 18 months ago and been on a upward curve now and maybe have won the EL, FAC or LC. Harry would probably have been happy with that.

If it was just the manager Kane would stay, he clearly doesn’t think the squad is up to it.

What would a project manager done differently to Mopo who couldn’t win one of those?

I think he has been tapped up by city and his representatives have leaked the other teams names, especially chelsea to make it more palatable to Spurs fans.

United just re-signed cavani, greenwood is coming through, they want sancho and a centre back and chelsea will know there is absolutely no chance levy will sell to them given the history between roman and levy let alone the two clubs.

Haaland is staying at dortmund for one more year and is then moving to real madrid and mbappe is going to real madrid this summer.

fudge kane’s and the clams man citys secret desires, if he wants out go and ‘enjoy’ yourself with poch at psg.

That’s my view; he’s been tapped up by city and wants to go there but we should absolutely say no you signed the contract so the only way you go is we get proper reflective value of your talents which is £160m at least and you go to psg or you stay end of.

Dont sell him to those dirty plastic manc clams.

It is well and truly the end of daniel levy and enic if kane is sold to another english club.

Last edited:

Ings springs to mind, but he has injury issues

so then you have the issue of having to sign two good strikers

Are Ings and Wood up to it are we then just repeating the Bale money mistake ?

If it was just the manager Kane would stay, he clearly doesn’t think the squad is up to it.

What would a project manager done differently to Mopo who couldn’t win one of those?

Established some rhythm, got the flair players playing to their potential, not alienate half the squad, stop going from one extremes to the other with formations and systems, hold on to a 2-0 lead in EL. That’s just off the top of my head.

Established some rhythm, got the flair players playing to their potential, not alienate half the squad, stop going from one extremes to the other with formations and systems, hold on to a 2-0 lead in EL. That’s just off the top of my head.

You are still relying on the same players that didn’t win anything under the previous manager.

It also said it the report he wanted to leave last summer.

Luckily he has all the cups we won under Poch to convince him to stay

100% the reason he signed a 6 year contract was because he thought the club was progressing and Poch was a massive part of that.

He’s now seen us sack another manager he liked, and we’ve had a totally aimless, dispiriting season.

We look like we have no plan to move forward. He’s always said he’s happy at Spurs as long as we look like we’re progressing.

Back