• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

The rest of what he said hints at staying. Confusing.

Bale lauded his teammate when asked post-match how much of a hole Kane's possible departure could leave.

"He's a fantastic player, no-one can deny that. He's had another fantastic season again, he's a top player, everyone wants him here at the club.," he said.

"He's a massive player for us and everyone wants him to stay with us."

The rest of what he said hints at staying. Confusing.

Bale lauded his teammate when asked post-match how much of a hole Kane's possible departure could leave.

"He's a fantastic player, no-one can deny that. He's had another fantastic season again, he's a top player, everyone wants him here at the club.," he said.

"He's a massive player for us and everyone wants him to stay with us."
That’s because bale is staying

Chaos, as in how complex the situation is? We could have a manager agreed, who wants to keep Bale. But he can't talk about it? Idk maybe that is overthinking it.
No
Sounds plausible
Or as much in that he has decided go stay but that could cause chaos at Madrid as they may want to sell him

No
Sounds plausible
Or as much in that he has decided go stay but that could cause chaos at Madrid as they may want to sell him

Don't we have an option on a second year? I know Bale said he wasn't staying earlier in the season, but that seemed a reaction to Mourinho dropping him.

Don't we have an option on a second year? I know Bale said he wasn't staying earlier in the season, but that seemed a reaction to Mourinho dropping him.

Even if we do - he has to accept it. Depends on what he wants, really, but once the Euros are over, it makes no difference to him whether he earns 600k at Madrid or 600k here (with Madrid taking up 400k of it). Key is playing time, and unless there's a team that wants to buy him and play him, he might get more out of a second season here, in a stadium with fans who love him.

Even if we do - he has to accept it. Depends on what he wants, really, but once the Euros are over, it makes no difference to him whether he earns 600k at Madrid or 600k here (with Madrid taking up 400k of it). Key is playing time, and unless there's a team that wants to buy him and play him, he might get more out of a second season here, in a stadium with fans who love him.

Playing regularly too. Rather than sitting on the bench.

Stats don't lie but he needs to be properly managed. Coming on as a sub certainly works to me so best as third striker/plan c. We still need to replace kane but the urgency and risk is less if Bale is around.
More PL goals than Sterling, Aubemanyoang and Cavani this season. His 11 goals is the same as Mane, Zaha and Rashford.

Only in considerably less playing time.

Bale has averaged one goal per 84 PL minutes this season. No one in the top 20 goalscorers are close to that.

I say keep him.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Stats don't lie but he needs to be properly managed. Coming on as a sub certainly works to me so best as third striker/plan c. We still need to replace kane but the urgency and risk is less if Bale is around.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Agreed. Bale has the best minutes-per-goal since Solskjaer in 1999 and I think that being a super-sub is also the best role for him, with the occasional start against teams who will be parking the bus; as not convinced he has the fitness for 90 minutes tracking back every week nowadays and don’t want to be relying upon Sissoko having to be his minder so that our RB won’t get overrun.

Back