• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Federico Fazio

yeah like he cant afford a taxi.With Verts out and no prospect of the money being spent id rather keep him for now.

why? Toby & Wimmer -> Dier -> Davies (plays CB for Wales) -> CCV, more than enough cover for 6-8 weeks.

get the money now, come summer, no sales to worry about, only incoming ...

we have a good shot for top 4 this season as liverpool and chelsea struggle. i hope levy and poch recognize this despite having the stadium investments looming.

So we only have 2 fit CB's plus Dier if we want to shift him which would upset the balance. Maybe 2CV may get some game time.

So we only have 2 fit CB's plus Dier if we want to shift him which would upset the balance. Maybe 2CV may get some game time.

I assume they think Dier is some sort of superhuman who can play every game, because we he gets a break from the DM spot he has to fill in at CB. We are playing a dangerous game here, another freak CB injury and we really are in a mess.
I could fully understand if we were in Leicesters shoes with only 15 matches left maximum, but we could be looking at anything from min 18 to a possible, but unlikely 33 games still.

I assume they think Dier is some sort of superhuman who can play every game, because we he gets a break from the DM spot he has to fill in at CB. We are playing a dangerous game here, another freak CB injury and we really are in a mess.
I could fully understand if we were in Leicesters shoes with only 15 matches left maximum, but we could be looking at anything from min 18 to a possible, but unlikely 33 games still.
I posted in another thread that Ronaldo plays every game in every competition. And given how far Real go in the competitions they're involved in, that's a ton of games. So if he can do it at 30, why can't Dier and Kane, our anyone else from our team do it?

I posted in another thread that Ronaldo plays every game in every competition. And given how far Real go in the competitions they're involved in, that's a ton of games. So if he can do it at 30, why can't Dier and Kane, our anyone else from our team do it?

I couldn't agree more.

So did Real Madrid think "Well we've got Ronaldo, he is the best player in the World and he will play every game for us, so we don't really need anyone else". Or did they go out and try to buy the best player that they could find that had similar attributes to Ronaldo?

I think Dier's already come out and said that he feels he can play every game. He's young, hungry and fit.

Also, Poch does try to take the odd key player off at 70 minutes or so, whichis what SAF used to do. My theory is that it's the last 20 minutes of the match that cause the most fatigue -- any professional athlete should be able to play 70 minutes twice a week. It's like when cyclists talk about being in the "red zone".

I bet Vert thought the same too. And did any of you predict that a stray elbow in the face would lead to a knee ligament injury?

Btw on that stray elbow.... Did the club make a complaint? It was deliberate for sure.

Back