• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

paxtonwolf

John White
History made this weekend. Warrington Town have reached the FA Cup1 st round for the first time in their history.
Absolutely made up for them, tbh I cant see them progressing any further (they are from the 8th tier) so hopefully they get a plum draw. Although I wouldnt mind see them drawing Portsmouth at home. They would have to move it from Cantilever Park, could play it at the Halliwell Jones.
Bring on tomorrows draw

Alfreton have to play an outfield player in goal tonight in their replay as they dont have a goalkeeper available

Alfreton have to play an outfield player in goal tonight in their replay as they dont have a goalkeeper available

But but but if you don't have a goalkeeper available, or you just don't fancy your keeper you can call up/loan a new one.. right?

Or is it just when you have loads of money?

Oh get in...

Warrington Town chosen for live TV coverage next Friday night (7th Nov) on BBC2. Next week just got better

Villa Park this Sunday
Spurs on the telly Thursday night
Town on the telly Friday night
Down at the lane on the Sunday

I need TP for my bunghole

The FA Cup
Season 2014-15
Payments made from The FA's Prize Fund

Extra Preliminary Round winners (184) £1,500
Preliminary Round winners (160) £1,925
First Round Qualifying winners (116) £3,000
Second Round Qualifying winners (80) £4,500
Third Round Qualifying winners (40) £7,500
Fourth Round Qualifying winners (32) £12,500
First Round Proper winners (40) £18,000
Second Round Proper winners (20) £27,000
Third Round Proper winners (32) £67,500
Fourth Round Proper winners (16) £90,000
Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £180,000
Sixth Round Proper winners (4) £360,000
Semi-Final winners (2) £900,000
Semi-Final losers (2) £450,000
Final runners-up (1) £900,000
Final winners (1) £1,800,000

One step closer to the dream tonight, eh?

I am almost lost for words, absolutely fanatastic, defended like trojans, proper old school FA Cup tie. 90 mins away from a 63/1 chance of drawing Spurs...just cannot believe what I have watched

Hemel Hempstead Town playing away to Bury today, would be great to see The Tudors pull off a shock there!

I am almost lost for words, absolutely fanatastic, defended like trojans, proper old school FA Cup tie. 90 mins away from a 63/1 chance of drawing Spurs...just cannot believe what I have watched

That was what the FA Cup is all about! They were out on their feet yet gave absolutely everything! Robbie Savage a little over excited as well!

None of this playing weakens teams rubbish...

Back