• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

This does make me a little sad. I liked Ali a lot. And for a while he was unbelievable.

but we have to back Conte

Bittersweet, he had to go for the benefit of all parties but always hoped he could some how get back to the player he was for us.
Loved it when he was at his best and other fans were crying and calling him a clam, he was, but he was our clam.
Pity that fight has gone out of him, hope he can find it again and become the player he should be, even if it's not for us.

Shame we didn't sell him for about £100m a few years ago, before his spiral.

If we genuinely structured a deal wherein Everton only have 18 games and we get the money after he plays 20... to help with Everton's FFP problems... what happens if they sell him in the summer to another team?!

What was that crazy stat he had at one point something vaguley like "scored 30 goals by age 22, whereas Wheelchair had got 2, Lampard 5, Gerrard 10" or whatever the numbers were?

Shame we didn't sell him for about £100m a few years ago, before his spiral.

If we genuinely structured a deal wherein Everton only have 18 games and we get the money after he plays 20... to help with Everton's FFP problems... what happens if they sell him in the summer to another team?!

What was that crazy stat he had at one point something vaguley like "scored 30 goals by age 22, whereas Wheelchair had got 2, Lampard 5, Gerrard 10" or whatever the numbers were?

I'm sure we'd have something in the contract that they'd have to pay up if they sold him. That's one thing levy doesn't fail at, having solid contracts.

We just got €3.75m for edwards today and still own a quarter of him.

Back