• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

What do you reckon will happen with Ripple after this whole SEC thing?

The SEC give a small fine and carry on as are. The SEC run ripple out of America. America is already behind Russia and China in the blockchain race. Thus losing the ability to influence the industry.

I think Biden and his administration will be a bit brighter then Trump, not difficult.

Even if they do ban ripple then it would not stop it being used in the rest of the world.

@Danishfurniturelover is it Ripple XRP mate? Or there's also Ripple Alpha on Coinbase.

Edit: ignore me Chich, I went back to an earlier reply where you said XRP is the way to go. @Favour you seem pretty confident it's going to surge too right?

Thinking about VeChain too as that's been mentioned a couple of times?

Last edited:
@Danishfurniturelover is it Ripple XRP mate? Or there's also Ripple Alpha on Coinbase.

Edit: ignore me Chich, I went back to an earlier reply where you said XRP is the way to go. @Favour you seem pretty confident it's going to surge too right?

Thinking about VeChain too as that's been mentioned a couple of times?

VeChain and also Walton coin are on binance and worth looking at.

Lazy people like me call xrp ripple. Which is really what is at the heart of the SEC case, who controls xrp.

1) do i buy in GBP then when buying BTC on Coinbase? As there's USD, GBP and EUR?

2) have i missed the boat on ETH as up 11%?

1) do i buy in GBP then when buying BTC on Coinbase? As there's USD, GBP and EUR?

2) have i missed the boat on ETH as up 11%?

What country you in?

Think ethereum will run and run. The big insurance companies are in it like they were going into bitcoin at the start of last year. I personally think the is room for a 10 fold increase this year.

I've so far brought little bits of Tezos, XRP, The Graph, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Algorand and Stellar
On Coinbase I got given some Compound, Maker and Celo for doing quizzes etc

Am up about 10% on original investment amounts so far

Will buy a couple of hundred quids worth each payday

I've so far brought little bits of Tezos, XRP, The Graph, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Algorand and Stellar
On Coinbase I got given some Compound, Maker and Celo for doing quizzes etc

Am up about 10% on original investment amounts so far

Will buy a couple of hundred quids worth each payday

Stellar is going to bump next few days. You want to try get on walton and Vechain as well mate.

Same for Stellar on Coinbase, cant buy in GBP only in EUR or via BTC.

Now need to recalculate what i need to buy in BTC terms to pick up some Stellar.

I've brought Stellar in GBP on Coinbase
Same @Diamond Lights I've just purchased Stellar in GPB on Coinbase.

Did you have to convert to EUR? On my Coinbase Pro app i only have a GBP account and can only see:

Stellar USD
Stellar EUR
Stellar BTC

Edit: if buying through Coinbase and via your payment card, i think you lose a massive wedge in fees. May be wrong, hopefully Lord @Danishfurniturelover can confirm if using Coinbase.

On Coinbase Pro it says i need EUR funds to buy or can buy using BTC

Last edited:
Back