• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

I’m thinking now might be a good time to get back into Bitcoin, missed out on my chance to double my Ripple stake before the rise so looking for something else to invest in while we see what happens to ripple next week

Is the Ripple court case next week then ??

The tech press are hyping it as make or break but I really dont see why. Ripple have said they will move to Japan or Singapore. If we had a proper coherent government they would be doing everything to entice them to London, you would think it would be a big draw for the staff not having to learn another language and all.

Reactions: DTA
Q on Coinbase

I have it on my phone and my portfolio says £360 but when I log in on as a website it says my portfolio value is £427 ??
When I add up my holdings online though it comes £390

I'm confused haha

Q on Coinbase

I have it on my phone and my portfolio says £360 but when I log in on as a website it says my portfolio value is £427 ??
When I add up my holdings online though it comes £390

I'm confused haha

Cash in the £427 quick [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

It’s been fun watching Ripple this morning, did anyone get out at the 46p mark.

Full disclosure, I’m going long on this, although I may do a bit of trading on it, ultimately even if it drops back to .18 I’ll still hold until the SEC result comes out

It’s been fun watching Ripple this morning, did anyone get out at the 46p mark.

Full disclosure, I’m going long on this, although I may do a bit of trading on it, ultimately even if it drops back to .18 I’ll still hold until the SEC result comes out

I wont sell till it hits £5.00 and then only half.

Have had some great gains with my little portfolio, obviously wish I had invested more though but I wanted to start small
So far I've made over 55% back on my original investment

Back