• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

My average buy price is way way lower, it was due a correction and healthy for it to do so. It wasn’t all about this recent dip.
Best sharpe ratio in any asset class over the last 10 years. Facts.
I would expect a dip after the halvening well an initial one anyway.

Some of the ETF news has already been priced in. My telegram group said 30,000 kucoin has just been moved by a whale to a new address.

Think a little pump is coming on that.

The group im in follow when the are big movements. Does not always lead to a spike but more often then not does.

I would expect a dip after the halvening well an initial one anyway.

Some of the ETF news has already been priced in. My telegram group said 30,000 kucoin has just been moved by a whale to a new address.

Think a little pump is coming on that.

The group im in follow when the are big movements. Does not always lead to a spike but more often than not does.
Yeh 30% dips are not uncommon in a bull market and agree as there is often a sell the news event for a short period of time before resumption upwards.

Back