• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - QF4 - Trading Places v the Blues Brothers

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goldblum photoshopped into a Barca kit?

Or Messi onto Goldblum's chest

jeffgoldblum.jpg

You know goldblum is a gooner right?

I had a quick search for dirt on Goldblum last night, and there wasn’t any serious evidence of any affiliations at all, beyond Miloesque Woolwichians claiming him as one of their own due to Goonersaurus being a dinosaur and Goldblum having featured in a dinosaur movie. His hobbies are playing the piano and complimenting women on their shoes. Doubt he even pretends to care about baseball.

I had a quick search for dirt on Goldblum last night, and there wasn’t any serious evidence of any affiliations at all, beyond Miloesque Woolwichians claiming him as one of their own due to Goonersaurus being a dinosaur and Goldblum having featured in a dinosaur movie. His hobbies are playing the piano and complimenting women on their shoes. Doubt he even pretends to care about baseball.

giphy.gif

Dr Malcom was a chaos theory expert, by that logic Alan Grant would be the goon and surely he'd be a United fan?

I'm happy to do a best of the 90s, once this is over, if there is a demand. Please don't tell Bullet though.

The Shawshank Redemption is supposed to be the best evs evs.

But for me Schindler's List beats it, because EVERYONE in the cinema just sat still as the titles rolled, nobody dared get up for 5 minutes, everyone just sat there crying, thinking about the horrendous Jewish death toll at the hands of the savage Nazis

Bit of both. It’s well made, manipulative, trite, audience-flattering yet undemanding. It should be on the longlist but it shouldn’t get any further.

Would probably be*,

Jurassic Park
Goodfellas
Reservoir Dogs
The Big Lebowski

So, yes better than our final four here, but possibly not the four it should have been.

*Unless we let GG vote on it.

No point in doing the 90s poll, you've got it pretty much sorted. With the winner being The Big Lebowski.

Jurassic Park was the first film I ever saw at the cinema, I think I was 9 or 10. Nothing else I went to see ever lived up to it. I can't actually remember the last time I went to the cinema.

It was when you were 9 or 10, watching Jurassic Park.

Reservoir Dogs is brick. I'd have to set fire to the forum if that made the semis.

Back