• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adrian Rabiot

I hope not.

img-veronique-rabiot-j-ai-demande-un-transfert-1434675303_620_400_crop_articles-203169.jpg
Well that puts an end to my argument....

I actually didn't think he was that impressive last night. Yeah, good on the ball, but not very quick and slow turning. should have course improve given he's just 20, but for me it's like Benji v2.0.
Matuidi on the other hand... What a beast, with and without the ball to his feet.

He is young so maybe not the experienced head we need in central midfield but I do like what I have seen of him and would be happy for us to go for him.

Maybe we should just put a big bid in for him. I think we need a strong defensive mid who can not only read the game well, make tackles but also someone with some decent strength who can surge forward with it at times as well.

Of course players like that aren't growing on trees and don't tend too come cheap but if you can find one young who grows into the role it would be huge for us. Rabiot doesn't sound like he'd be cheap cheap but certainly within our range.

Back