• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Not sure if this is an existing topic somewhere on here and no doubt many of you would have got the same email from the club but thought it worth mentioning. Plenty of seats still available and reasonably priced. Booking fee's a bit of a tinkletake, but still, 4 tickets for under 100 quid (2 kids' tickets) is pretty good going.

I imagine this is going to become bit of running theme for the less glamorous games this season, and maybe also once we're in our new home.

Not sure if this is an existing topic somewhere on here and no doubt many of you would have got the same email from the club but thought it worth mentioning. Plenty of seats still available and reasonably priced. Booking fee's a bit of a tinkletake, but still, 4 tickets for under 100 quid (2 kids' tickets) is pretty good going.

I imagine this is going to become bit of running theme for the less glamorous games this season, and maybe also once we're in our new home.

err ... which game ?

Has everyone received their season ticket? Mine still hasn't arrived. I think they're leaving it a bit late given that it's the first home fixture in a week.

Has everyone received their season ticket? Mine still hasn't arrived. I think they're leaving it a bit late given that it's the first home fixture in a week.

I don't have a ST, but I got an email saying that my membership card hasn't been sent yet, so their sending me a paper ticket for Chelsea. Should that not arrive in time I can get one from the ticket office on the day. Why waste money sending me one then?

Probably worth a phone call to the ticket office. Mine came within 2 weeks I think and I was not in the first batches (36k on the waiting list).

Had mine 3-4 weeks ago now

Today's result and the fact that Chelsea only have half a team for next could mean more tickets sold for next Sunday

No membership card for me either, even though the missus got hers 2 weeks ago. Club said they are sending them out as fast as they can..

I think the ticket office has been totally overwhelmed this summer. First with allocating seats for all existing ST holders, then the period where holders could opt to change their allocation. Followed by selling the extra 18000 STs to Bronze members, which took far longer than anticipated as they had to go almost all the way down the waiting list to get the uptake. Then dealing with away applications for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and home applications for Chelsea and Burnley, as well as sending out ST and member cards and updating loyalty points. And no doubt dealing with hundreds and hundreds of emails and phone calls.
The ticket office staff probably all deserve performance bonuses!

I think the ticket office has been totally overwhelmed this summer. First with allocating seats for all existing ST holders, then the period where holders could opt to change their allocation. Followed by selling the extra 18000 STs to Bronze members, which took far longer than anticipated as they had to go almost all the way down the waiting list to get the uptake. Then dealing with away applications for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and home applications for Chelsea and Burnley, as well as sending out ST and member cards and updating loyalty points. And no doubt dealing with hundreds and hundreds of emails and phone calls.
The ticket office staff probably all deserve performance bonuses!

Plus Everton away applications too. Then throw in Swansea tickets going on-sale tomorrow also

You should give them a call - my mate hadn't received his either and it turned out to be lost in the post and a new one had to be sent out

Good to know there will still be some decents seats in Blocks behind the goals available for members

Cant make the Swansea match but got in the queue today and would have been able to get 2 tickets in Block 135 Row 8, and that was just the priority window this morning.
Cant argue with that

No membership card for me either, even though the missus got hers 2 weeks ago. Club said they are sending them out as fast as they can..

Give the ticket office a call. I have same issue where mine has arrived but daughters hasn't. Helpful lady (makes a change!) can tell you exactly when your card was printed and therefore roughly when it's being sent out. Apparently they're taking about 2-3 weeks from print to get packaged up with letter and off to despatch, then out of their hands as to how long until actually sent.

Was also told that if any problems they'll happily provide paper tickets to collect, but that will probably mean the usual first-home-game-queues to pick up tickets. Every year i've suffered hanging around ticket offices to collect replacements, missing the starts of games in the process.

Give the ticket office a call. I have same issue where mine has arrived but daughters hasn't. Helpful lady (makes a change!) can tell you exactly when your card was printed and therefore roughly when it's being sent out. Apparently they're taking about 2-3 weeks from print to get packaged up with letter and off to despatch, then out of their hands as to how long until actually sent.

Was also told that if any problems they'll happily provide paper tickets to collect, but that will probably mean the usual first-home-game-queues to pick up tickets. Every year i've suffered hanging around ticket offices to collect replacements, missing the starts of games in the process.

I made the phonecall last week, might have even been the same lady, she did sound very helpful and apologetic, and just said they are behind mine had yet to be done, but dont worry it will arrive before the first home match

We are getting new cards this year then? Not had mine yet either.

Did receive my keyring today though, together with another paper thin scarf they're really spoiling us. Maybe you're supposed to sew the 2 scarfs together to make a proper one?

We are getting new cards this year then? Not had mine yet either.

Did receive my keyring today though, together with another paper thin scarf they're really spoiling us. Maybe you're supposed to sew the 2 scarfs together to make a proper one?

I'm tho opposite, had my card but no blades of grass yet.

Back