• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Where did you find that option ?

ST and don't want to sell, but I want to know how to get it for possible future use.

Other than looking at the Spurs web site, Is there any way of keeping an eye on when tickets go General Sale?

When I went into my account and looked for Chelsea tickets it was above it

My ticket shows up. Nothing more.

If I go to the Premium tickets, then I get the tick box next to 'current', but no tab for selling.

Maybe I'm not allowed to sell yet - new ST. I just wish they'd say. Programming/design is just so naff.

The original ticket exchange made no sense sell ticket to club for 1\19th and they sell it on plus 7.50 what makes more sense is if you want to sell it back to the club it goes onto ticketmaster at full price if sells win win and if not you still have your ticket and no need to wait for it to sell out just put it back in the mix hopefully they see sense and do this.

SSN strapline: Remaining tickets for Tottenham's game against Chelsea are on restricted general sale. Only fans who have interacted with club before July 1 can purchase tickets. Decision taken to ensure away fans don't buy tickets in home section of Wembley. 70,000 tickets have been sold so far ahead of Tottenham's first League game at Wembley.

Shame about the restriction but no denying it makes sense.

SSN strapline: Remaining tickets for Tottenham's game against Chelsea are on restricted general sale. Only fans who have interacted with club before July 1 can purchase tickets. Decision taken to ensure away fans don't buy tickets in home section of Wembley. 70,000 tickets have been sold so far ahead of Tottenham's first League game at Wembley.

I agree, no doubt it will be the same for Arsenal, West Ham, Liverpool and Man United too

You lot are a eagle eyed bunch.
Im looking a 'seat number list' of all the wheelchair accessible seats @Wembley?

Looking on the spurs website it appears that there are only around five to six hundred seats remaining for sale. However looking at the locations where those seats are available it would appear that the last 10 to 15 rows of the corners of the top tiers have not been opened up for sale. There are some singles available towards the back of the top tier in the central portions of the stadium so it looks as though it isn't the back rows around the entire stadium, but just the corners. I would estimate that we're talking about five blocks in each of the four corners of the stadium where the back rows have been held back. I would imagine that the total number of seats that applies to is somewhere between about seven and ten thousand.

Seeing as these tickets are going to prove just about impossible to sell all season I would hope that the club can look to giving away a decent number of these to our armed forces, police force, firefighters, NHS services, state school teachers, etc, etc.... Maybe have a different theme at each match. It will cost the club a miniscule amount (some organisational overhead and ticket printing) generate a lot of goodwill and publicity and also help to fill those parts of the stadium that will just be sitting empty otherwise.

Back