• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I think he might literally be the worst player I've seen in a Spurs shirt since Nethercott

And the most gutless since Sherwood

Why do we play him on the wing though? Clearly not a wing type of player with his poor crosses. He played much better centrally for France, so I see no reason why we shouldn't use him there to potentially bulldoze his way through with a bit of ticki taka with The Mousse. :p Clutching at straws here, obviously, but still.

Why do we play him on the wing though? Clearly not a wing type of player with his poor crosses. He played much better centrally for France, so I see no reason why we shouldn't use him there to potentially bulldoze his way through with a bit of ticki taka with The Mousse. :p Clutching at straws here, obviously, but still.

Thought he played down the right in midfield for France?

Thought he played down the right in midfield for France?

Didn't he have a more central role at the Euros? I seem to remember him fizzing through the centre time and again, but was drunk for the most part when watching the Euros, so might've been mistaken.

Didn't he have a more central role at the Euros? I seem to remember him fizzing through the centre time and again, but was drunk for the most part when watching the Euros, so might've been mistaken.

Think it was in same position as he played last night.........badly :confused:

To be honest I did not pay to much attention to Sissoko at the Euros.....But little did I know that two months later he would be wearing a Spurs shirt:eek:

Think it was in same position as he played last night.........badly :confused:

To be honest I did not pay to much attention to Sissoko at the Euros.....But little did I know that two months later he would be wearing a Spurs shirt:eek:
There are usually thousands of people wearing Spurs shirts at Spurs games. Sissoko just happens to get paid many thousands a week to wear his. And I'm sure that makes you feel much better about the whole sordid situation.

FFS people really? He's had one bad gamem the whole team were fudging dogbrick, playing on a foreign pitch, no atmosphere (even if we had tried to sing a song or two) in a period where we are clearly struggling to score goals. Yes he was bad, very bad but this is a massive over reaction imo.

I think he might literally be the worst player I've seen in a Spurs shirt since Nethercott

Clearly you have forgotten Rasiak! Oh and a certain Brazilian defender etc etc. Hopefully Sissoko will prove us all wrong (not sure I believe that but hey.....)

Back