• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Independence...

its not the selling it, its the production that worries me

Most of their production and supply is localised so there shouldn't be much disruption either way. There are a few English-based malt producers but I would imagine they would just move their businesses north of the border. Everything else supply-wise is either domestically supplied (water, malt, yeast) or imported from outside the UK (barrels from US and Spain).

To a large extent odds are driven by volumes of bets. So you can't really use that to predict the outcome.

And polls are a poorly randomised sample of idiots telling complete strangers what they think the complete stranger wants to hear.

I don't think it'll be as close as that mate, no way.

As the day gets closer people will change their mind either way...I hope for the Yes.

Anyway...

23mqv6g.png

I don't think it'll be as close as that mate, no way.

As the day gets closer people will change their mind either way...I hope for the Yes.

Anyway...

23mqv6g.png
That's the Yes campaign's only hope really - throwing out false propaganda like the above whilst hopefully Westminster continues to see that sort of campaign as beneath them.

The propaganda is un feckin real, really it's un feckin real.

If the Tories and Labour, and a vast amount of English people tbh, think that we're spongers, then why are these party's trying there feckin best to hang onto us ?

It's really a bloody joke, Even Cameron looked embarrassed the other day in Scotland.

Anyway, worth a wee listen...

[video=youtube;MmAKnchI3ek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmAKnchI3ek[/video]

If the Tories and Labour, and a vast amount of English people tbh, think that we're spongers, then why are these party's trying there feckin best to hang onto us ?

Because we don't want a 3rd world country on our border.

Don't worry about Cameron, we all look that way once we go north of Oxford.

Any chance you could summarise the link? It's late and I can't be bothered.

Totally agree mate, no coming back.

You seem very decisive. I applaud that.

If the result is to stay in the union, would you therefore agree to abolish all the devolved powers? ( I appreciate you don't want to stay part of the union - but it is possible that will happen)

People keep going on about how well respected the UK is around the world, which is odd because as someone who has travelled and knows people from many different parts of the world we really are not respected as much as the self important politicians like to think we are.

Good luck to Scotland with what ever it decides, one thing that has shocked me is how some MP's have come out and said the should not be a referendum because the public do not know what is best for them. Without going deep into political beliefs I absolutely love referendums because it is the people deciding.

Think we should have a referendum day each year where we go to the polls and there can be 3 or 4 different questions on the referendum on a range of subjects. Would then tell the MP's what the country really thinks on things like the EU, Immigration, Crime, GM food etc.

People keep going on about how well respected the UK is around the world, which is odd because as someone who has travelled and knows people from many different parts of the world we really are not respected as much as the self important politicians like to think we are.

Good luck to Scotland with what ever it decides, one thing that has shocked me is how some MP's have come out and said the should not be a referendum because the public do not know what is best for them. Without going deep into political beliefs I absolutely love referendums because it is the people deciding.

Think we should have a referendum day each year where we go to the polls and there can be 3 or 4 different questions on the referendum on a range of subjects. Would then tell the MP's what the country really thinks on things like the EU, Immigration, Crime, GM food etc.

For once mate i agree with you ;)

We keep seeing this stuff from Bankers, and other talking heads from certain other (w)bankers around the world.

Where were these feckers when Britain was on the brink of collapse ?....feckin nowhere mate.

Now they're the same people...but with a different mask on. Two faced lying *******s.

Reply to Barry and Scara tomorrow, sorry lads it's late and just finished a back shift, good points though.

O/T...get that big Addy tae feck, he's a feckin chancer !

Because we don't want a 3rd world country on our border.

Don't worry about Cameron, we all look that way once we go north of Oxford.

Any chance you could summarise the link? It's late and I can't be bothered.

Scara, what do you want me to summarise mate ? no offence but it says it all on the video clip.

People must realise it's NOT an anti English thing, I know you never said that, but in the press that's the way it's coming across, especially the BBC.

If it goes to the yes vote, which it will IMO, and we **** up, which we won't, imo..

Then it's on our own shoulders and we suffer the consequences, Scotland will be fine...and some.

I am actually pro scottish. You guys have great Universities and someone who is a slight hypochondriac like me can tell you Scotland is at the forefront of medical research Scotland should be independent just like England should.

I hate big government I am not and have never been a little englander just do not like the EU or any other big organisation Scotland like England and every other country should engage with the world live with in its mean and sell and export to the world. I have no problems with the Scots being proud of their country. Some of this debate seems to centred on money and I am an ideologist I believe in Democracy hence my hatred of the EU and my support for UKIP.

Really do not want to get political I keep promising I wont but how lovely for scotland to have an referendum if we had them on more subjects so much the better.

So much propaganda. This shouldn't be about the economy or whether Scottish people be able to watch motd on Saturday night.
Its whether Scottish people want to be ruled by London or do you want to ruled by themselves.

So much propaganda. This shouldn't be about the economy or whether Scottish people be able to watch motd on Saturday night.
Its whether Scottish people want to be ruled by London or do you want to ruled by themselves.

Except it's more than that - we, as a comparatively prosperous nation, are likely to have to deal with the fallout when they drown under the interest on their national debt.

Unless we build a wall, in which case I'm all for it (especially if we can locate the wall just north of Oxford).

Scara, what do you want me to summarise mate ? no offence but it says it all on the video clip.

People must realise it's NOT an anti English thing, I know you never said that, but in the press that's the way it's coming across, especially the BBC.

If it goes to the yes vote, which it will IMO, and we **** up, which we won't, imo..

Then it's on our own shoulders and we suffer the consequences, Scotland will be fine...and some.

I'd like you to summarise the video clip to save me watching it ;)

Given the amount of extras that are now being promised based on a "No" vote, I think a "Yes" with a proper border (with armed guards, etc) might be the better solution.

Does anyone else think that a comfortable "No" vote might now be dangerous for the 3 party leaders? Now that they've bent over and thoroughly lubed up for everything the Scots want, surely a comfortable "No" vote (which I still expect) would suggest they've given too much too easily?

I'd like you to summarise the video clip to save me watching it ;)

Given the amount of extras that are now being promised based on a "No" vote, I think a "Yes" with a proper border (with armed guards, etc) might be the better solution.

Does anyone else think that a comfortable "No" vote might now be dangerous for the 3 party leaders? Now that they've bent over and thoroughly lubed up for everything the Scots want, surely a comfortable "No" vote (which I still expect) would suggest they've given too much too easily?

I don't see a positive outcome from any result.
Unless Cameron is holding back some balls to strip back devolved govt after a No vote and get back to one central govt with relavitely equal local powers across each county across the UK (UK - not England, Scotland, Wales, NI)

Or maybe Labour or the Lib Dems are waiting til after the vote to ditch leaders and use the result as a political tool

I don't see a positive outcome from any result.
Unless Cameron is holding back some balls to strip back devolved govt after a No vote and get back to one central govt with relavitely equal local powers across each county across the UK (UK - not England, Scotland, Wales, NI)

Or maybe Labour or the Lib Dems are waiting til after the vote to ditch leaders and use the result as a political tool

definite possibility, i'm not sure it reflects badly on the PM though as many papers are suggesting, how more Tory can you get, he'll have privatised a whole country

I am actually pro scottish. You guys have great Universities and someone who is a slight hypochondriac like me can tell you Scotland is at the forefront of medical research Scotland should be independent just like England should.

I hate big government I am not and have never been a little englander just do not like the EU or any other big organisation Scotland like England and every other country should engage with the world live with in its mean and sell and export to the world. I have no problems with the Scots being proud of their country. Some of this debate seems to centred on money and I am an ideologist I believe in Democracy hence my hatred of the EU and my support for UKIP.

Really do not want to get political I keep promising I wont but how lovely for scotland to have an referendum if we had them on more subjects so much the better.

Love the idea of more referendums, something I have always advocated. Referendum for war would be a must, plus with modern technology, we could hold referendums on many a subject, no need for polling sations, as long as a secure online voting system is in place, we now have the potential to build a true Democratic society where decisions are taken by the people, not those in government that have been influenced by lobbiests (and that's the nicest way of putting it)

Back