• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 'Who's A W.a.n.k.e.r' Thread

People that walk down roads with cobbles in it, just because it has cobbles does not mean it is pedestrianised. It is still a fcuking road for cars to drive down you wa*kers.

Witless people that stride through doors and make no effort at all to either hold open for the next person or acknowledge a door held for them with a nod or a quick 'cheers'…knobjockeys...

Not sure who it is but the inventor of the modern plastic packets, the sort ham comes in. Took me 5 minutes tonight to open it and I gave up and just stabbed it with a knife is the end. They make the thingy that you pull back just big enough to think you can peel it back. But me having big fingers(like my penis) I just can never get a grip of it.

People that take their glasses off to suck on one of the handles thinking it makes them look more intelligent.

Yes. Just pure ****er territory.

People who become 'loud pub experts' on a sport/art whenever there's a massive amount of TV coverage on said-form's marquee event, but who actually know next to **** all about it most of the time!

Yes. Just pure ****er territory.

People who become 'loud pub experts' on a sport/art whenever there's a massive amount of TV coverage on said-form's marquee event, but who actually know next to **** all about it most of the time!

Had this exact conversation with my work neighbour today. Why is it these people are so keen to demonstrate their ignorance?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

****ing Yank golf fans, You're the man Phil well clearly your are not, your 10 shots off the lead and playing ****, dimwats

Masheddddddddddddd potato

Cretins

The fellow who came into my shop who told me I'm an idiot for working when, if I was to do what he did, I could live off of hard working people for free. Politely told him to **** off.

The fcuking idiot who jumped in front of my train when we were going through Horsham train station. Had to sit on that GHod damn train for nearly 2 and half hours. You want to kill yourself, fine it is your life but cut your wrists in the bath don't make other people late.

Been up 21 hours and now I am so fcuking tired I can not sleep.

People who press 'yes' for receipt at cash machines without actually wanting a receipt. Does it really require that much extra brainpower and time to hit the 'cash and no receipt' button??

People waiting in line at take aways and then when they get to be served, only just start pondering what they will order. WayneKerrs.

Back