• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

flying down to Adelaide on Wednesday morning ....... tickets still not arrived from the agency. Booked them on July 2nd and they were only mailed out last Tuesday (I know that sounds like plenty of time for them to get here but this is Queensland, nothing happens quickly) due to the construction works on new stand not being signed off until last week !!!

I hope England step up in this test to a) support Trotty, b) shove it straight back down the throats of the mouthy ****s that haven't shut up since winning in Brisbane and c) to restore some pride in their own game.

Root up to number 3 I think, Stokes to come in at 6 and also help with bowling. Bresnan in for tremlett if fit.

Im amazed that Cook and Swann have been named in the ICC test team of the year. both with ordinary form if im honest...

Clarke one of 6 shortlisted for ICC test cricketer of the year

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lost 2 series as captain 4-0 and 3-0, thats ****ing brilliant

He's not in the team as captain though is he, he's in the team as a batsman which is fair enough. Cook is the one who shouldn't be in the team, as good as he is his form this year has not been great so there are stronger candidates for an opening spot in the ICC team based on this year's form.

Hmm ... A lot of starts, no proper scores. Definitely runs in the pitch. We need 500+ in this innings I think.

Dropped catches aside, not a terrible day for England to be honest. Just hope that we don't rue them too much. Haddin/Clarke as a partnership is a dangerous one.

Genuinely hope we don't lose this test, am heading out to Oz next week in time for the Boxing Day Test and would be gutted if it was a nothing game!

Dropped catches aside, not a terrible day for England to be honest. Just hope that we don't rue them too much. Haddin/Clarke as a partnership is a dangerous one.

Genuinely hope we don't lose this test, am heading out to Oz next week in time for the Boxing Day Test and would be gutted if it was a nothing game!

Tell me about it, im going to the last 2 and do not want to witness them winning it

Not a bad position from the first day. Its critical to make early inroads though. Don't want to be chasing too much on here batting 4th.

Once we bowl them out, we need a big score like 400. The likes of Cook, Root and Prior have been underperforming for a while now and need to step it up.

Back