• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

what an unbelievable game between bristol city and blackburn

Happy for Fulham - will keep an eye on them this season due to Jol and Berba

Gooners are papering over the cracks, imv - they do this at least once a seson - massive win against newly promoted team shocker

Amazing how we were singing "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" at the Emirates just a few months ago. Doesn't seem to matter what players they lose, they always recover and Wenger finds players to fit his system. They always create chances with the way they play.

We were not all singing that, some spurs fans are really thick!

We were not all singing that, some spurs fans are really thick!

I have to admit, at the start of last season, I thought he had lost it, but I want him to fudge off now! Unless they get Guardiola, replacing him is going to be difficult.

Amazing how we were singing "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" at the Emirates just a few months ago. Doesn't seem to matter what players they lose, they always recover and Wenger finds players to fit his system. They always create chances with the way they play.

the VERY moment our season turned to dogbrick IMVHO... we simply don't DO arrogance... and when we do, it comes back and bites us in the face!

"Mind the Gap..." "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay..." we truly are the masters of our own downfall!
SOME Spurs fans have a lot to learn about the true meaning of supporting our club.

the VERY moment our season turned to dogbrick IMVHO... we simply don't DO arrogance... and when we do, it comes back and bites us in the face!

"Mind the Gap..." "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay..." we truly are the masters of our own downfall!
SOME Spurs fans have a lot to learn about the true meaning of supporting our club.

Lol so true!! I didn't even gloat last season when we were going great guns, and it still backfired!

never hid my love for Steven Fletcher..

1-0 Sunderland!

Scousers were looking good up til then, unlucky to be behind. Interesting to see their mental strength to respond now, they are a better team than Sunderland..

Well done ref. Yellow card for rat face Suarez, blatant dive. Such a horrible man.

was it west brom end of last season where the goalie contrived to gift three goals to the scum ? Sounds like the saints keeper did the same ... rodgers has been unlucky so far, but the players at Liverpool need to step it up

was it west brom end of last season where the goalie contrived to gift three goals to the scum ? Sounds like the saints keeper did the same ... rodgers has been unlucky so far, but the players at Liverpool need to step it up

yep ex spurs keeper threw basically 3 goals in which cost us ultimately 3rd place...

wonder if we would ever get anything like that happen to us, nope...

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY AGAINST US... when will you c o c k - a - d o o d y people realise this?

ArseAnal sold their souls to the devil LONG ago (2006/Lasagne-gate to be precise) if we don't do the same, we'll be mid-table mediocrity into eternity...

we need to sell some serious soul to ensure a Top 4 finish this season... ESPECIALLY as the 21st of the 12th, 2012 is looming large..

BEST OF LUCK NON-BELIEVERS!!!

How come when pundits talk about Liverpool who are doing worse than us say it'll take time for Rodgers to implement his system etc etc. but spurs and AVB are awful and useless etc?

Liverpool fully deserved to win that. Seems like Rodgers plan is clicking for them. Sunderland were disgusting to watch.

On another note, I think James McClean has got to be one of my most hated players now. How can a player be so arrogant and not be that good? Was he actually saying it was embarrassing etc that he wasn't brought on for Ireland? At least be a really, really good player if you're going to say something like that.

How come when pundits talk about Liverpool who are doing worse than us say it'll take time for Rodgers to implement his system etc etc. but spurs and AVB are awful and useless etc?

The media on the whole want us to fail

I think Liverpool's performances have been fairly decent in their last three games and IMO will get better.

Back