• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

They are insane. They could have just accepted they wouldn't win the league for a couple of seasons. Got rid of their big money stars and replaced them with kids and freebies. Clearing their debts in the process.

Instead they are selling off part of their tv/merch rights for the next couple of decades which will cost them so much more in the long run.

1 out and 1 in policy for transfers so thy can actually register the new people too, not cutting wages by the looks of it and still spending big fees.

de Jong doesn't want to leave because he's owed something like 24 million in the next season or two, Barca are apparently trying to get Utd to pay it off for him to leave but they're saying no, absurd if true.

1 out and 1 in policy for transfers so thy can actually register the new people too, not cutting wages by the looks of it and still spending big fees.

de Jong doesn't want to leave because he's owed something like 24 million in the next season or two, Barca are apparently trying to get Utd to pay it off for him to leave but they're saying no, absurd if true.

To register them with la liga it is a 4 to 1 policy as they are over their spending limit. What ever they spend on new players they have to bring in an extra 4x the revenue or cost cutting. Either through player sales or in their case selling off their tv/merch rights.

I'd do Alex Scott, even though she's a Gooner. Also, isn't she retired? And a woman?

Whatever floats your boat!

0_JMP_Bristol_City_v_QPR_RT0265.jpg

What would peoples thoughts be on selling hjojberg and bringing in milinkovic-savic? More attack minded but can play in a mid 2.

No rumours just me playing fm in my head.

What would peoples thoughts be on selling hjojberg and bringing in milinkovic-savic? More attack minded but can play in a mid 2.

No rumours just me playing fm in my head.
Never rated him, it says a lot that he has been at Lazio for 7 years and non of the big boys have taken him, not even Milan, Inter or Juve.

Never rated him, it says a lot that he has been at Lazio for 7 years and non of the big boys have taken him, not even Milan, Inter or Juve.

Was in serie a team of the season last year. Lazio wanted stupid money for him but he is in the last 2 seasons of his contract. So either sell him this summer or risk losing a lot of money.

Seems cheatski are getting Koulibaly and Ake to replace Christensen and Rudiger.
That IMO isnt an improvement
One is not great at defending
And the other is but seemed to be (last season) declining physically. Chelsea’s football may suit Koulibalky though and ake suits a back 3 for sure

That IMO isnt an improvement
One is not great at defending
And the other is but seemed to be (last season) declining physically. Chelsea’s football may suit Koulibalky though and ake suits a back 3 for sure
I watched Napoli play against both Chelsea and Arsenal a couple of years ago in one of the Euro competitions and I thought Koulibaly looked poor. Slow, cumbersome and didn't seem to position himself particularly well either.

I watched Napoli play against both Chelsea and Arsenal a couple of years ago in one of the Euro competitions and I thought Koulibaly looked poor. Slow, cumbersome and didn't seem to position himself particularly well either.
I agree
He looks to be on a downward curve and showing his age
Kimpembi is a good player though

Ally gold released his newest vid. Says nothing much happening at the moment on the transfer front. No talks with kounde.

Back