• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

If there is one, I'm sure it'll be someone like Alex Scott on a loan back, with a view to Moura leaving next summer. Not a first team signing.

Was talk yesterday that we were after Maddison but Leicester poo poo'd it.

They do want Winks though

I think Zinchenko is under rated. City played him mostly LB but he is better in midfield and prefers playing there. Would be gutted to see him go to Arse but I suspect he would prefer a CL club anyway

I think they want him at LB and selling Nuno Taveres. A big shame because I reckon Taveres might literally be the worst player in the Premier League.

Gooners seem to think he'll be going there as a CM and is where the player supposedly wants to play himself

At left back don’t think he’s all that. In CM he does look very tidy but not seen him loads there. A good player like Jesus but not one to really push them on. He’s a sensible signing for them covering Partey and Tierney who are frequently injured. I much prefer Bissouma in general who is our best signing of the summer for me as think he walks into and improves our first team. Perisic may do something similar I’m just concerned at his age at LWB.

At left back don’t think he’s all that. In CM he does look very tidy but not seen him loads there. A good player like Jesus but not one to really push them on. He’s a sensible signing for them covering Partey and Tierney who are frequently injured. I much prefer Bissouma in general who is our best signing of the summer for me as think he walks into and improves our first team. Perisic may do something similar I’m just concerned at his age at LWB.

never really seen zinchencko get exposed as a FB for city. May just be that he is playing in a good system. Looks good playing internationally in CM. I think he is a tidy player that improves Arsenal if they get him.

never really seen zinchencko get exposed as a FB for city. May just be that he is playing in a good system. Looks good playing internationally in CM. I think he is a tidy player that improves Arsenal if they get him.

CL final he was brought in for his defensive nous and at fault for Chelsea’s goal.

Stunned at the fee united are paying for Martinez I have to say
That puts him
In the very top tier of defenders which he hasn’t shown yet

Back