• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Tottenham vs Boro

You cannot control games of football continually going in with 5 at the back and 2 weak CMs.

Conte is on plenty of money and has to find a way of getting this team to be able to control a game on the front foot - and not just being able to score a couple of goals on the break here or there.

All the money in the world doesn’t make Winks etc good.

How has son stayed on the pitch
He has been so so bad
Looks so tired
He's the one getting on the end of the chances. The fear might be that if he's off the pitch no one will get on chances. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I really am not upset tonight, we simply have not remotely deserved anything tonight, you could see the goal coming

He's the one getting on the end of the chances. The fear might be that if he's off the pitch no one will get on chances. [emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
But he is getting them and giving them the ball back straight away
He has no gears to go through tonight

Back