• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Like some players who wouldn't move to China just for the money and very few did.

I dont think Conte needs the money.
He is gonna get £25m here in 18 months
It’s easy and no lose for him
His cred wouldn’t change if it doesn’t work here one bit

He is gonna get £25m here in 18 months
It’s easy and no lose for him
His cred wouldn’t change if it doesn’t work here one bit

Yeah but missing out on going to a bigger club that matches his ambition would affect him. Anyway I don't think he's here for the money but is getting paid the going rate for a manager of his ilk.

Yeah but missing out on going to a bigger club that matches his ambition would affect him. Anyway I don't think he's here for the money but is getting paid the going rate for a manager of his ilk.
Such as?
United? Car crash club
No structure and wouldn’t let him have any freedom
Where else?

Such as?
United? Car crash club
No structure and wouldn’t let him have any freedom
Where else?

No matter your opinion of United he would have been backed a whole lot more than he would be here.

PSG come the summer

And GHod knows who else, but there are more out there and will probably end managers.

He wanted to wait until the summer as he said but came.

No matter your opinion of United he would have been backed a whole lot more than he would be here.

PSG come the summer

And GHod knows who else, but there are more out there and will probably end managers.

Never underestimate what Daniel Levy can pull off. Look how he has totally transformed our club despite working for a total coward who gives no financial support on player recruitment in 20 years.

Levy is one of a kind and I would back him to pull anything off.

PSG come the summer

United had on one who wanted that job when they had it available
They will I’ll end up with Poch in the summer

So they are not going to be a car crash club as you said for poch. I'm liking the education.
They will be a car crash club for whoever’s takes over
They don’t have a structure for anyone to fix the club
They buy players because they are names not because they fit the system
They would rather get a new sponsor than develop the team or the ground

They will be a car crash club for whoever’s takes over
They don’t have a structure for anyone to fix the club
They buy players because they are names not because they fit the system
They would rather get a new sponsor than develop the team or the ground

Looking at your post and your post count, I'll let this just go since it seems like posting for the sake of it.

Looking at your post and your post count, I'll let this just go since it seems like posting for the sake of it.
No I post regularly as I have an opinion
You don’t have to agree with it of course although I’m not sure what your trying to debate or point too

Have to wonder whether he'd walk away if we draw a blank in the transfer window. He's one of the best managers in the world, and would he risk his reputation continuing with a defective squad? Or would he wait to see what happens in the summer window?

Back