• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs The Scum

I saw early signs of Poch
Now I see latter signs of Poch
It was a quick turnaround
What I do like is how he has binned off players that don’t suits him/the club….
But it’s hard to see who is in charge still at arsenal IMO
The investment in young English players seems a change of tact
Early to late Poch is a good call.

We did get rid of players. But we also stubbornly played Willian for half a season. When Managers have unmerited favourites, it dilutes their authority and disheartens those on the fringes.

Where did I say that?

The implication that his PR team are making the most of a small amount of racist attacks on line, and that it wasnt as bad as it is, one macaron being racist is one too many. Any criticism of a 19 year old for missing a penalty is unacceptable to my thinking whoever he plays for. It seem to me that many "fans" cant accept failure without looking to blame someone. He show great courage to stand up a take a penalty.

The implication that his PR team are making the most of a small amount of racist attacks on line, and that it wasnt as bad as it is, one macaron being racist is one too many. Any criticism of a 19 year old for missing a penalty is unacceptable to my thinking whoever he plays for. It seem to me that many "fans" cant accept failure without looking to blame someone. He show great courage to stand up a take a penalty.
One is too many of course.

But his PR team have cleverly taken away the tactical advantage that criticism of his performance would have given his opponents. Telling Lampard he let his country down was not only hilarious but also made him significantly underperform.

Had we given Saka the same treatment (although it would have been entirely wasted in a friendly) our fans would have been labelled racist for doing so.

But his PR team have cleverly taken away the tactical advantage that criticism of his performance would have given his opponents. Telling Lampard he let his country down was not only hilarious but also made him significantly underperform.

Had we given Saka the same treatment (although it would have been entirely wasted in a friendly) our fans would have been labelled racist for doing so.

You sound racist.

Saka wasn’t being singled out for his performance by the instant abuse though was he? He was being singled out for missing the penalty. Unfortunately all the fish who missed were black which meant scummy clams could jump on that bandwagon
And the reason we know it wasn’t about his overall performance was it part of wider abuse aimed at players who didn’t play more than a minute of the actual game

Is precisely the problem with people weaponising racist accusations to shut down conversations that have nothing to do with race.

Except you don’t ever join in conversations about ally-ship against racism and instead tinkle and moan like a little weasel about not being able to shout at black players or any other groups of people you feel you should have dominion over. Every time. People see you and your sad little existence for what you are.

Saka wasn’t being singled out for his performance by the instant abuse though was he? He was being singled out for missing the penalty. Unfortunately all the fish who missed were black which meant scummy clams could jump on that bandwagon
And the reason we know it wasn’t about his overall performance was it part of wider abuse aimed at players who didn’t play more than a minute of the actual game
Don't know and don't care as long as the criticism isn't genuinely racist (not faux racist to shut down criticism).

He's a player for a rival who seems to care about playing for England, therefore criticising his performance for England may give us an advantage against them. Just like with Fatty Ftoss.

Except you don’t ever join in conversations about ally-ship against racism and instead tinkle and moan like a little weasel about not being able to shout at black players or any other groups of people you feel you should have dominion over. Every time. People see you and your sad little existence for what you are.
AuroRaman is not fudging around any more!

Fair play for coming on here to post that.

On a separate note, I think this shows that the message is slowly getting through. I don’t believe that 5-10 years ago that would have happened. The BLM and Kick Out Racism messages are getting through. Yes the authorities could be much tougher at times on racism but that won’t change attitudes, it’ll just give the perpetrators the punishment they deserve. It’s about changing people’s attitudes and that’s a very, very slow and difficult thing to do. But when you have Spurs fans applauding an Arsenal player, you have proof that we are getting there.

On the other hand, Twitter recently reported a 48% rise in racist abuse of players on the platform since players started taking the knee. Short term pain for long term gain hopefully, but I’m not sure personally that the current strategies are doing anything to get through to these people. At worst, their attitudes are being entrenched.

Proud to see the majority at the Lane backing the lad and I hope the idiots mentioned in this thread were reported by someone and the appropriate action is taken against them.

On the other hand, Twitter recently reported a 48% rise in racist abuse of players on the platform since players started taking the knee. Short term pain for long term gain hopefully, but I’m not sure personally that the current strategies are doing anything to get through to these people. At worst, their attitudes are being entrenched.

Proud to see the majority at the Lane backing the lad and I hope the idiots mentioned in this thread were reported by someone and the appropriate action is taken against them.

fudging hell. That's a bit depressing. I do think that even casual racism or inaction against racist comments in company/public is becoming less tolerable these days. But that stat is a sign that there's still a long way to go because the anonymity of the internet is giving these people a platform for their views.

Don't know and don't care as long as the criticism isn't genuinely racist (not faux racist to shut down criticism).

He's a player for a rival who seems to care about playing for England, therefore criticising his performance for England may give us an advantage against them. Just like with Fatty Ftoss.
How much time did you spend reading what we being written about him?

Entrenched, perhaps, but not sure.

Exposed, absolutely.

These people can't tolerate players taking the knee without turning to vocal racism. Says a lot about their worldview and probably quite a bit about the world has treated their views on the past.

Pretty much none.
Yet you keep inserting speculation about faux racism being claimed to shut down criticism...

I find that distasteful at best.

It's happened in this very thread.

It's only about two pages back.

No. That happened because you have continuously and insidiously posted about black players in particular in a distasteful fashion. You have openly admitted discriminating against your swathes of make-believe Muslim employees, you hold special hatred for that religion whilst maintaining a flimflam narrative against all religions, and you’re generally a cretinous weasel who tried to hide his ingrained bigotry and prejudice.

Back