• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

That'll be good. More deadwood shifting. We've shed some wages so far (Rose, Gazza, Bale, Vinicius, Foyth) though not the higher value hangers-on like Lamela, moura, Dier, Sissoko etc etc etc

Deadwood? Professional athletes far more skilled than you will ever be.

That'll be good. More deadwood shifting. We've shed some wages so far (Rose, Gazza, Bale, Vinicius, Foyth) though not the higher value hangers-on like Lamela, moura, Dier, Sissoko etc etc etc

Yep, I think

- Sissoko we are actively pushing to sell
- Winks, Toby & Aurier have all seemingly said they want to leave
- We have a few of the odd ones like CCV that we will pick up a few million (think number for CCV is actually £5M)
- Sanchez, Dier, Lamela will probably depend on bids coming in (value probably in that order)
- From what I've heard/read Lucas is really only if someone came in with a decent/big bid.

Would be quite a lot off the wage bill

Apparently Napoli need to sell Fabian Ruiz to clear some wages, not seen any links to him but I think he's a good player at a good age (25) who would really bolster our midfield.

Didn't Kounde just say a few days ago he thought we were a second tier team and that he wanted to play in the CL? City or Chelski or someone will highjack this deal, no question.

I've never seen the guy play, but he's supposedly creme de la creme.

Last edited:
If true, don't blame him for waiting to see who else comes in, nor us for trying to get a deal done now. It may well be that a deal can be done in 2-3 weeks if no-one else has shown interest.

I am glad we are trying at least to sign Kounde. I saw that Skriniar is back in discussion too. We should have made big moves when we had to offer UCL football, but it is nice that we are at least trying now.

Back