• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Maybe he was
He had more assists I believe but scored less goals (don’t think he scored any)
But he does have some excuses in new team, new system etc... serge doesn’t. He is just average, with some great games and some poor ones
There's no maybe to it. Doherty was abject. Did he even have one good performance? I vaguely remembering thinking he had a good debut but after that he was brick.

It's only your dislike of Aurier that can make you think their performances were even close.

Aurier is far from perfect but fudge Doherty was awful. Tanagana was significantly better than him in the few games he managed.

There's no maybe to it. Doherty was abject. Did he even have one good performance? I vaguely remembering thinking he had a good debut but after that he was brick.

It's only your dislike of Aurier that can make you think their performances were even close.

Aurier is far from perfect but fudge Doherty was awful. Tanagana was significantly better than him in the few games he managed.
No I’ve given Aurier plenty of kudos
I’ve even nominated him on here for MOTM and he would have been IMO in the running for the prem right back Of the year at the half way stage
But its half a good season in what, 4 years isn’t very good
It’s why he wouldn’t get into any team in the top 10
Doherty playing like he did the season before we signed him would, hence why we signed him and then didn’t really plan for him learning a new set up at his age.
in Auriers best season IMO he wouldn’t make a top 10 side here in that season
I do like Tanganga, and I’ve always liked Foyth but he never got a chance there for us.
But we have to have better options in that position as it’s a huge area of weakness exposed by Leeds, Arsenal and even Fulham to murder us down that side. It cost us the final because than how we conceded a needlesss free kick that sissoko didn’t defend
We also have to get rid of stupid players, players who just cannot play well for 90 minutes. That’s Aurier, sissoko, dier, winks probably, Sanchez... and that’s a for a start

This, and people have to ask themselves why Doherty seems to get a lot more slack than Aurier ..

I'd take another season of Aurier, I truly hope not to see Doherty play for us again.

Seems a lot for a player in his final year. Good luck to him if it goes through.
Basically loose change for PSG. Fair play to Levy if he can get that sort of dosh for him. Not far off what we paid for him and he's hardly set the world alight. Sure, he had some good games in the first half of this season, but he's been a liability most of the time.

I don’t think he ever played a 100% decent game.
If he was world class for 90% of a match, he’d have to ruin it with a silly pass or tackle

Liability that epitomises us, needs to go, but certainly not the first priority to sell

There are far more we need to get rid of before Aurier, and he was a lot better last season, but, if you want to win things, I think he's not safe enough.

I don’t think he ever played a 100% decent game.
If he was world class for 90% of a match, he’d have to ruin it with a silly pass or tackle

Liability that epitomises us, needs to go, but certainly not the first priority to sell

How many attacking full backs are solid for a whole game ?

think it’s a trade off

Aurier leaving will mean that the club has lost its best right back. RB is now a MUST buy position to add to CB (and probably actually 2 CBs).

I'd try to nab Denzel Dumfries off of PSV Eindhoven as Serge's replacement.

Back