• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Aurier leaving will mean that the club has lost its best right back. RB is now a MUST buy position to add to CB (and probably actually 2 CBs).

I'd try to nab Denzel Dumfries off of PSV Eindhoven as Serge's replacement.

Best two RBs.

I'd rate them in this order:

- Foyth
- Aurier
- Tangagna
- Eyoma
- Doherty

Walker cost us quite a few goals as I recall.
Think he saved a lot as well though, totally bossed the right hand side of the pitch for about 3 seasons, with the odd brain fart! I think that came from him being so aggressive attacking the ball knowing his pace and strength, 99 times out of 100, would get him out of trouble.

The step down since Walker left has been immense. The step down since Trippier left even has been blatantly obvious as well.

I don’t think he ever played a 100% decent game.
If he was world class for 90% of a match, he’d have to ruin it with a silly pass or tackle

Liability that epitomises us, needs to go, but certainly not the first priority to sell
That's just utter rubbish! He had many MoM performances, and a lot of very good ones where others were only slightly better. And what is a 100% performance anyway? No one can play a perfect game! There's always things that could have been better.
But it makes sense now why he gets so much stick, if that is the benchmark for him.

Foyth played like 4 games at right back. Conceding penalties in two of them IIRC, and got sent off in one. I liked Foyth, but ranking him above Aurier at right back is just ridiculous.
Taking into account his performances for Villarreal last season. He looked to have really blossomed into the player we all hoped he would become

Back