• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly

We attack and get done defensively

We defend and get done defensively

Either way we need to learn to defend.
Mediocre Centre backs , was important position needed addressing. We all got taken with Bale coming back.And are left with Dier and Sanchez and Legs of Toby are gone.

useless bunch of clams, bottled it again

kane and son can fudge off, utter brick, no effort whatsoever, davies too, sleeping on the fudging job

we'd win the league by a mile if those clams put even 10% effort in

It's so predictable, but then again we've supported Spurs for centuries and know what we're capable of and how we love to fudge up.

Mourinho has only been here a year and can't be expected to understand the full nature of Spurs yet. Once he does, he'll stop trying to defend a one goal lead.
That’s HIS nature. And you can do that at cheatski with that defends and midfield , but not with the players we have.

That’s a fudging travesty of a performance. No problem with the result but the manner of it is embarrassing. We’re killing Son and Kane with this brick. We’ll never win a league playing this anti football so, for me, a Carabou or FA Cup doesn’t cut it for me. I rathered enjoying watching us winning most weeks under Poch, Harry and Jol and winning nothing than playing this brick.

I don’t remember Mourinho teams being this utterly negative and devoid of any ideas at Chelsea, Inter or Madrid. Not every week. I’m close to wanting him to take his anti football and fudging off.

@milo Dier, Davies, Ndombele and Doherty.

Bergwijn was good too.

Back