• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

So we need to win to retain top position and go 11 points clear of Goons.
Their main striker is having a dry spell.
Their manager will start to come under some pressure should they remain bottom half.
We have 2k fans returning to new WHL, for their first match experience in almost a year.
We have never lost at new WHL to Goons.
Mourinho has never lost a home game against Goons, unbeaten in 10 which is also his longest unbeaten record against any club.
Kane can become NLD top soccer on history.

think we know how this one pans out...

So we need to win to retain top position and go 11 points clear of Goons.
Their main striker is having a dry spell.
Their manager will start to come under some pressure should they remain bottom half.
We have 2k fans returning to new WHL, for their first match experience in almost a year.
We have never lost at new WHL to Goons.
Mourinho has never lost a home game against Goons, unbeaten in 10 which is also his longest unbeaten record against any club.
Kane can become NLD top soccer on history.

think we know how this one pans out...
Yeh 4-0 Spurs !!!
Believe

Let’s hope so mate! Interested to hear about your match day experience, do you know anyone else with a golden ticket??
One of my ST group of 12 got one as well

We're both in at 3pm, sitting fairly near to each other too

So reading this we will have to sit down and order food to drink, same as afterwards too

Our Food and Drink outlets will be open as normal – please observe floor markings to ensure you maintain social distancing when queuing.

In line with current Government guidelines, alcohol will only be sold when purchased with food pre-match, half-time and post-match.

Food and drink (other than alcohol) should be consumed in your ticketed seat. Indoor seating areas will be provided on all floors of the South Stand, with additional seating on levels 3 and 4, for food to be consumed with alcohol.

Catering staff will take food and drink orders from supporters located in our accessible areas and bring their order to them.

Face coverings will be worn by catering staff with touch points regularly sanitised. Food will be served boxed with pre-wrapped cutlery

So reading this we will have to sit down and order food to drink, same as afterwards too

Our Food and Drink outlets will be open as normal – please observe floor markings to ensure you maintain social distancing when queuing.

In line with current Government guidelines, alcohol will only be sold when purchased with food pre-match, half-time and post-match.

Food and drink (other than alcohol) should be consumed in your ticketed seat. Indoor seating areas will be provided on all floors of the South Stand, with additional seating on levels 3 and 4, for food to be consumed with alcohol.

Catering staff will take food and drink orders from supporters located in our accessible areas and bring their order to them.

Face coverings will be worn by catering staff with touch points regularly sanitised. Food will be served boxed with pre-wrapped cutlery
Have you got a set time to leave after the game too?

I wish this has been a lunchtime ko, time is going too slowly today!

Why can't all NLD's be on Saturdays? I shouldn't drink too much today, work tomorrow, but I can't watch this brick without some form of sedation. Seems like it's always on Sundays, for some reason.

Enjoy it mate, so envious of you but delighted for you at the same time. I miss the match day experience so much like everyone else on here but good to know you're one of the lucky 2,000.

Lets hope and pray that the boys put in a performance.

COYMFS

Enjoy being back, what an amazing experience it’ll be!

I don't know why, but I have this dreadful feeling we'll lose against this shower of shait.
We have a tendency to lower ourselves to the opposition level, and they'll win it with one piece of good play.

Why do I now have the feeling that Hugo is going to make an awful blunder?

I've been unusually calm all day but the nerves are starting to kick in now.

you jammy, lucky fudger

this is all on you if it goes tits up !

Photos please... this'll be one to tell the kids and grandkids i feel...

I don't know why, but I have this dreadful feeling we'll lose against this shower of shait.
We have a tendency to lower ourselves to the opposition level, and they'll win it with one piece of good play.

Me too. I’ve had this nagging, horrible feeling all week. The cards are stacked too heavily in our favour. This is where we come into our own and blow it.

Then again, maybe this is a purely emotional defence mechanism built up by decades of disappointment. If I expect defeat, I can’t be too upset afterwards...right?

Back