• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

That's the cost of having to play him on Thursday

Yep , running him into the ground trying to get him to a fitness level where he can be a workhorse for 90 minutes and this is the consequence.
I don't think he is capable of ever reaching the fitness level that Mourhino wants.
It's beyond some people's genetic makeup. Maybe he doesn't have the physiology required.
Need to be careful with Bale too as I dont seem him reaching the required level to run and cover for 90 minutes in a Mourinho team.
It a big loss , let's hope it doesn't affect the result too much and we can still get the win.

That's the cost of having to play him on Thursday

NDombele shouldn't have played on Thursday. A freezing cold away day in Austria where the result was not crucial was not sensible planning given how critical he has become to us. Poor by Jose.

That's a big swing...our best midfielder out completely, their best midfielder, allegedly out for weeks, starts.

Hopefully he’s not 100 percent.

NDombele shouldn't have played on Thursday. A freezing cold away day in Austria where the result was not crucial was not sensible planning given how critical he has become to us. Poor by Jose.

Issue of having a back up squad he doesn’t really trust in crunch games.

tried to rest as many as possible.

North London derbies against Arsenal are always tense matches. Form goes out of the window when we play Arsenal. All the players need to step up and play to their best if we want to win this match. We do have a good record against Arsenal at home in recent years, winning 3 and drawing 2 in our last 5 matches. We need to make use of that good record to get another win here. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Arsenal and move back to the top of the league.

Yep , running him into the ground trying to get him to a fitness level where he can be a workhorse for 90 minutes and this is the consequence.
I don't think he is capable of ever reaching the fitness level that Mourhino wants.
It's beyond some people's genetic makeup. Maybe he doesn't have the physiology required.
Need to be careful with Bale too as I dont seem him reaching the required level to run and cover for 90 minutes in a Mourinho team.
It a big loss , let's hope it doesn't affect the result too much and we can still get the win.

There's an interesting discussion on last week's Extra Inch about this and how bursts of energy are probably more sapping and getting drawn into physical contact too.

Looking at our team lineup, we are going to miss Ndombele and Lamela badly against Arsenal. Too bad they are injured. Good to see Alderweireld back in defence. Hope he can help us keep the clean sheet. We need to be clinical in front of goal and tight in defence to win this match. Let's hope we will put up a convincing performance and get that much needed win to move up the league table.

No'Dombele :(

Big big miss.

Could even make the difference between winning and drawing.

Form book and league positions go out of the way in a derby match. I hope we show as much passion as they do. It seems the opposing London sides always seemed to be more fired up than us in these matches.

No idea how Mourinho will approach this one, but I am pretty sure we cant keep soaking up the pressure week after week in these big games and hoping to snatch a goal. Whatever plan he has, just hope it works. Any dropped points today means we need at least 4 points from the next 2 away games

Back