• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

I fully expect Kane, Lloris and Toby to start. If not, may the OMT gods have mercy.

Always difficult to predict how ready someone is coming back from injury - even if he's back in training, its not the same as a derby. I dont think we'll take any chances with Toby given the volume of games coming up so unless 100% ready, I doubt we'd risk him

I
Always difficult to predict how ready someone is coming back from injury - even if he's back in training, its not the same as a derby. I dont think we'll take any chances with Toby given the volume of games coming up so unless 400% ready, I doubt we'd risk him

I hope we don’t
Toby was brilliant vs city but Rodon played well vs Chelsea abs should keep his place now

Bricking it. 3:30am kick off here. Couple hours kip, then down to the pub for the next instalment of the worst 90 minutes of my life. COYS.

It's going to be the N'Dombele show today, his first NLD
He has the talent and ability to run rings around the Arsenal midfield like he did Kante last week
We really need him on for 90 minutes though

The Mrs hasn't realised why I'm agreeing to every chore she asks me to do today. Her zero interest in footy means she doesn't know its NLD today yet. But I'm just desperately trying to fill my day up with stuff

It's going to be the N'Dombele show today, his first NLD
He has the talent and ability to run rings around the Arsenal midfield like he did Kante last week
We really need him on for 90 minutes though

Hopefully he's not too knackered from his hour on Thurs. Ditto PEH and Sonny given their efforts in austria too

The Mrs hasn't realised why I'm agreeing to every chore she asks me to do today. Her zero interest in footy means she doesn't know its NLD today yet. But I'm just desperately trying to fill my day up with stuff

This will be my 7th live game of the weekend, with dippers on Prime later.
Just waiting for the divorce papers to the doormat!

Back