• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The GOP is littered with people worried about their own immediate futures. There is a strong rumor that the only reason McConnell and Barr are taking the public positions they have is because Trump told McConnell he'd brick all overt his GA senate run-off battles if he didn't get behind him, and Barr was informed by McConnell of this. Barr could stop it all; he is the AG, not a Trump employee (albeit he has been used like one) and I think he is currently hedging his bets between blowing Trump and making sure he doesn't "exactly endorse" what Twitler's doing. But for me, there are many in the GOP who need to be given a similar kicking to twitty-hitty!
Barr is all in with Trump. His future is inextricably tied to him. That we can't see what he is actually doing is worrying me more than the ongoing frivolous court cases. These appear to be just a way to run out the clock for some end, to do with challenging the result of the election. They will fail.

Edit: This is the brick we need to be worried about. This is their last play of the autocratic attempt.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/11/12/barr-memo-trump-campaign/

Last edited:
Having only thought about this for a few seconds, this splitting of the RW media machine might be a good thing. The right's message to its viewers is centralised to a few key outlets and they are always in lockstep with each other. This consistency of message in the bubble is a big advantage compared to the more disparate and varied messages coming from outside it. The LW relies mostly on the bricky MSM to get its message out and this imbalance shapes everything. Maybe the snake will eat itself.

Him focusing on 2024 is face-saving and a good for his mental weakness.
It kicks the can down the road

Last edited:
Having only thought about this for a few seconds, this splitting of the RW media machine might be a good thing. The right's message to its viewers is centralised to a few key outlets and they are always in lockstep with each other. This consistency of message in the bubble is a big advantage compared to the more disparate and varied messages coming from outside it. The LW relies mostly on the bricky MSM to get its message out and this imbalance shapes everything. Maybe the snake will eat itself.

Wouldn't mind seeing a split of the Republican party as well, a crazy one and a batbrick crazy one that no longer has that much influence.

Kelsey Grammar is another Trump fan, much at odds with his character fraiser in the show Fraiser. Loved that show but dont find the actor particularly pleasant.

After brexit when many of the luvies were calling people like me racists for voting for democracy I decide not to listen to celebrities.

Used to he a huge gary lineker fan but frankly he can go fcuk himself these days.

I thought Jon Voight was a reasonable man. He just fell off a cliff, reputation wise with me.

He was never the same after being swallowed whole in Anaconda. Then puked back out. Does things to a man.

I used to think James Woods was pretty cool after his great performance in The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz. Now, he's just this crude, bitter guttersnipe who criticizes but never offers anything constructive.

Back