• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Agreed. The shorter the period is between him realising that it's over and him being out the door the better.

The thing is, he fudging knows it's over.. The legal threats, the undermining of democratic process, the tantrums, they're all carefully planned.

It's all done to appease his supporters and make sure they keep following him once he's out the door.

The real damage being done is the deliberate eroding of faith in democracy, potentially irreversibly for 45% of the US population. Who knows how long the damage lasts to the actual system too.

This also fails to take into account people abroad (some on this very forum) who believe his rambling conspiracies also apply to them.

The thing is, he fudging knows it's over.. The legal threats, the undermining of democratic process, the tantrums, they're all carefully planned.

It's all done to appease his supporters and make sure they keep following him once he's out the door.

The real damage being done is the deliberate eroding of faith in democracy, potentially irreversibly for 45% of the US population. Who knows how long the damage lasts to the actual system too.

This also fails to take into account people abroad (some on this very forum) who believe his rambling conspiracies also apply to them.
I think he knows and doesn't know/doesn't want to know.

I think there's definitely strategy there, but I also think there's chaos.

I think he knows and doesn't know/doesn't want to know.

I think there's definitely strategy there, but I also think there's chaos.

The chaos you see is all planned, it's very deliberate.

This video demonstrates how his speech has changed:

Yeah, yeah he has dementia, I don't think it's that simple.

I watched another video that really dug down and analysed his language, but I can't find it. Anyway it's all very deliberately catered to a certain type of person.

Thiink this is the other one I mentioned:

Edit: I think what this helps show is the strategy behind Trump. The 'chaos' is just as carefully planned as his choice of language.

He comes across as a bufoon because you're probably used to listening to people talk at a much higher level than 4th grade.

To his base though, this all makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm going down a YT rabbit hole, I find it fascinating that these videos were made between 2015-2017, a real precursor of what was to come.

Back