• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

Their an effective team
But today they were bang average in a way Spurs fans would moan
I’ve said it loads but and you come back to it. Their set up is about counter attacking and pace. This season that may be enough. They also don’t have Mahrez but have spread that through their side. I really like the new drench lad at CB
Own who has surprised me is James playing wing back. He can’t defend very well but he is covering a lot of his side. I’m amazed more teams haven’t pinned him back so clearly be is doing something
Today though that penalty was robbery IMO.

Fofana looks a quality signing
I agree about James Justin. Hopefully when we play Leicester we can use some of our potency to pin him back.

Fofana looks a quality signing
I agree about James Justin. Hopefully when we play Leicester we can use some of our potency to pin him back.
Justin almost had his career needed at whl last season

fofana looks mustard and settled in so dam quick. Him with Pereira and the Turkish lad is a core of a brilliant back line

Last edited:
Successful clubs have big deep squads, in part paid for by being successful and regularly competing in Europe - they should be using the deep squads that they can afford to stock with highly paid talented players more rarher than complaining about fixturr congestion.

The odds are already stacked in their/our favour - why should the league look to make it even more so?
I include us in that.

Thursday-Sunday
Wednesday-Saturday

Not unreasonable to expect clubs to cope with that schedule
To be fair to Klopp (as much as that rankles), he was saying that Thu-Sun / Wed-Sat was fair enough, but just don't give the EL/CL teams the midday slot as it messes with players' recovery.

To be fair to Klopp (as much as that rankles), he was saying that Thu-Sun / Wed-Sat was fair enough, but just don't give the EL/CL teams the midday slot as it messes with players' recovery.
Yep
And he is right
Midday is not time for any sports event where player energy and fuel is a pre requisite
They either eat way very early or very late
And for players coming off the back off an away European game it’s even worse

Anyone want to give predictions for our next 6? I'll go first (kiss of death..):

Emirates Marketing Project (H) - W
Chelsea (A) - D
Arsenal (H) - W
Palace (A) - W
Liverpool (A) - L
Leicester (H) - W

Chelsea (A) - D
Arsenal (H) - W
Palace (A) - D
Liverpool (A) - D
Leicester (H) - W

Anyone want to give predictions for our next 6? I'll go first (kiss of death..):

Chelsea (A) - D
Arsenal (H) - W
Palace (A) - W
Liverpool (A) - L
Leicester (H) - W
This, but with the Lollerpool and City results reversed. Same thing in the end.

You guys are going to be seriously disappointed, if you don't think we'll lose any of those games.

Emirates Marketing Project (H) - Loss
Chelsea (A) - Draw
Arsenal (H) - Win
Palace (A) - Draw
Liverpool (A) - Loss
Leicester (H) - Loss

Chelsea (A) - L
Arsenal (H) - W
Palace (A) - D
Liverpool (A) - D
Leicester (H) - W

11/18

Draws wouldn't be too bad. We don't gain anything but neither do they.
agreed
These game can be such big swings dependant on the head to heads
The team that wins the league this year will best the dross and take points when they came off the better sides
I fancy is against counter attacking sides like Leicester and palace TBF

Last edited:
Chelsea (A) - L
Arsenal (H) - W
Palace (A) - W
Liverpool (A) - L
Leicester (H) - D

Hmm, the more i read others' predictions, i realise perhaps i'm being a tad overly optimistic...:eek:

But then i see @billyiddo predictions and wonder as he's even more glass half empty than i typically would be...

I fancy is against counter attacking sides like Leicester and palace TBF
Leicester looked flippin brilliant when I saw them the other day.
Pinging it around one touch, REALLY impressive football ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping!
Mind you Villa looked rather good too, with Grealish / McGinn / Watkins surging forward and really connecting with class.

Back