• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Or as i called it to a mate
Leeds play great huff and puff football
And Leicester play snappy counter attacks as they have when they have been successful
Leeds need to work out how to defend and Poch is living up to his name
You keep sying this as though it is always true.... Leicester play both ways (just like us).

So, super Sunday this weekend?

West Brom vs Tottenham (Brom without a win, so here come Dr Tottenham....)
Leicester vs Wolves (two midlands teams who play better on thye break...)
Emirates Marketing Project vs Liverpool (must-win for City if they are to be in the title race at this stage imo....but without any actual strikers...but facing a Pool side without two of their best defensive players...)

Popcorn shortage incoming?
Jesus is back for city

You keep sying this as though it is always true.... Leicester play both ways (just like us).
They don’t when their successful
A few wins with the ball against brick teams doesn’t answer anything for them
Their core set up is counter attack
And as I’ve said, there is nothing wrong with it. They won the league doing it

Ahh, i see. Are Liverpool's deefence bovvered though (even without Van Dyke?)

I suspect they are not (he's still nowhere near Aguero quality imo)
He really isn’t
He is a very good player but I’ve heard he doesn’t want to play CF anymore which is odd considering where he has played

Manchester United have led for just 43 minutes this season - only Burnley and Sheffield United have a worse record

Back