• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Who is this playing to? His base? He has those in his COVID invested pocket already. Every one of these reckless stunts is losing him votes rather than gaining any.

I generally don't wish harm on anybody, not even the orange one, but I do hope this PR stunt backfires on him and he has to get readmitted to the hospital.

Downplaying the severity of a disease that's killed a million people over the course of less than a year, is reckless and dangerous. And all of this just for the sake of personal gain.

He’s an absolute baller, so much front and people still lap it up

all predictable

one last attempt to get people back and the states open

I thought the President was exempt from that? Also the VP, I think.
Not at all. In fact it applies to the president most of all as he is in full control of all levers of government and if was unconstrained could use them to do almost anything e.g. arrest his political opponents

Actually, I didn't know that....learn something new each day. I guess the commentary I saw applied to his administration rather than him directly.
I suppose it could be construed that he is ordering others to break the Hatch Act - knowing his manner probably with some bullying thrown in too.

I suppose it could be construed that he is ordering others to break the Hatch Act - knowing his manner probably with some bullying thrown in too.
That's it I think. Giving a campaign speech from the white house lawn is legal for the president but every staffer that is involved in it is breaking the hatch act, or something like that. Maybe he could take a few selfies and not involve anyone else.

Back