• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Grays. You do understand the irony of calling out Obama for some TV appearances and a few showbiz moments. Would you rather he had got in to office via the B movie actor route like Reagan (who knew a media opportunity), and as for Trump, there has never been a bigger media and attention fluffy bunnies cuddling than him in office ever. Clinton literally jazzed it up, George W has done Leno and others...I can tell you that without Obamacare, several of my friends here would be broke or dead. Fact.

This post was a joke in reply to a post suggesting something was being said that was not, no one said Trump was better than Obama he is not, but that does not mean Obama can not be discusses on his own.

So like alot of posts on here where you mention two people in one post people trying and suggest an agenda that does not exists I will clear this up before these conversations get out of hand. I dont hate Obama I just think he was a poorer president than his extremely high PR value covered up, I also think he got given an easier ride on issues because of in part his PR because social media gimmicks made him look cool and down to earth.

I acknowledged Obamacare was his greatest legacy in one of my first posts and I am glad your friends are alive and not broke because of it.

To answer this I would have preferred him to have planned a better future for Libya than worrying about trips to Five Guys, been more transparent with how many Muslims were tortured by the army and people were killed by Drone Strikes. His reaction to BLM would have been more of an impact if his regime did not oversea the arrest of people like Johnetta Elzie or if he did not pal up to Bloomberg as an great mayor even though his stop and frisk method was hugely harmful to people of black origin. Just examples for me where Brand Obama was so strong that he was not taken to task more than other presidents would have been.

Obama was a nice guy, I liked him, very cool guy, just in my opinion not a very good/strong president

From BBC on Hope Hicks:

Working with the eldest daughter of Donald Trump meant Hope Hicks eventually caught the eye of the US president.

He personally hand-picked her in October 2014 to work in PR for his real estate company.

In early 2015, she was thrust into the political sphere when she went with Donald Trump on a trip, which turned out to be the first part of his presidential campaign.

As you do.

This post was a joke in reply to a post suggesting something was being said that was not, no one said Trump was better than Obama he is not, but that does not mean Obama can not be discusses on his own.

So like alot of posts on here where you mention two people in one post people trying and suggest an agenda that does not exists I will clear this up before these conversations get out of hand. I dont hate Obama I just think he was a poorer president than his extremely high PR value covered up, I also think he got given an easier ride on issues because of in part his PR because social media gimmicks made him look cool and down to earth.

I acknowledged Obamacare was his greatest legacy in one of my first posts and I am glad your friends are alive and not broke because of it.

To answer this I would have preferred him to have planned a better future for Libya than worrying about trips to Five Guys, been more transparent with how many Muslims were tortured by the army and people were killed by Drone Strikes. His reaction to BLM would have been more of an impact if his regime did not oversea the arrest of people like Johnetta Elzie or if he did not pal up to Bloomberg as an great mayor even though his stop and frisk method was hugely harmful to people of black origin. Just examples for me where Brand Obama was so strong that he was not taken to task more than other presidents would have been.

Obama was a nice guy, I liked him, very cool guy, just in my opinion not a very good/strong president

I think your examples (bar drones) are absolutely debatable. I continue to disagree that he wasn't a strong President (good is subjective).

Back