• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 16: Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

You want two things from these draws:

1. Crap opponents
2. Minimal travelling

I'll await talkSPORT's many European football experts to gain a better knowledge of our opponents credentials but trips to Bulgaria, Austria and Belgium are significantly more palatable than Azerbaijan, Greece and the Arctic Circle (where we have been before!)

The actual fixture dates will be revealed later but our proceeding PL games are:

Burnley away
Brighton home
WBA away
Chelsea away
Woolwich home
Palace away

It will be interesting to see what happens if Chelsea have a Tuesday game on MD5 as one of us will have to compromise and play twice in 48 hrs (i.e. we play Thurs - Sat or they plan Sun - Tues). UEFA certainly wont plan their schedules around domestic situations.

As good as we could've got I'd say. Some of the other groups look a bit daunting.

Next year ends in a one don't forget :cool:

Back