• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Well a rumour yesterday was we want milenko savic from lazio
We could akso buy Eze who I think could be brilliant
Savic is one of those players that always had loads of hype but I can't say I have ever really watched. Is he a player that works hard?

I agree that Eze would make a fantastic signing. I'd happily even let QPR keep him on loan for a year and have another player or two on loan (what's the max number a Championship club can loan from a single club?) if it meant we could have him in a year's time.

I agree that Eze would make a fantastic signing. I'd happily even let QPR keep him on loan for a year and have another player or two on loan (what's the max number a Championship club can loan from a single club?) if it meant we could have him in a year's time.

Not really a priority position, and unlikely we'll have the cash for even priority areas,let alone 'nice-to-haves' (unless we sell a Dele, Kane etc)

Like to see him get a chance behind Kane. Love Dele but he hasn’t been pulling up any trees lately and like Lamela too but seeing as the place seems a bit in flux seems a good time to try NDombele there.

Like to see him get a chance behind Kane. Love Dele but he hasn’t been pulling up any trees lately and like Lamela too but seeing as the place seems a bit in flux seems a good time to try NDombele there.

I love Dele but wouldn't mind seeing that. Ndom has such a range of killer passes. The only thing is, Dele does loads of the ugly stuff up there, Ndom would have to match that in the first instance.

I really want this guy to succeed here, so much talent, but I don’t blame Poch or Jose for this situation. Ndombele’s lack of fitness/effort is the reason we are here and he needs to accept that and restart his career!

Well lets hope the by the time next season starts we have a fully fired up player ready to show his talent ( which he does have).

Ndombele has to offer a hell of a lot more movement if he is going to play in that number 10 type role. You can still occasionally find yourself unmarked when stading around in your own half but that isn't the case when further forward.

Feel like Kane will suddenly get a lot more chances playing with Ndombele and Bergwijn... both very creative
I have to agree with this point about chances. Kane as a target man doesn't work IMO. Kane on the half-turn does IMO, and N'Dombele appears to have the ability to find that eye of a needle pass, from what I have seen so far. Anyway, we're not creating much any other way so why the fudge not.

I have to agree with this point about chances. Kane as a target man doesn't work IMO. Kane on the half-turn does IMO, and N'Dombele appears to have the ability to find that eye of a needle pass, from what I have seen so far. Anyway, we're not creating much any other way so why the fudge not.

amen to that

I really hope he can do that, we have a lot of good players but since Ericksen faded we really lack one who can find THE killer pass.

Back