• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Against Bandırmaspor google has him playing the full 90.

If that is wrong my bad.
Bandirmaspor are in the second division, it was an easy cup game

Look at the SuperLig table near the end of this page

Minutes are the last column; going back to December and starting with the recent game where he played a staggering 2 minutes, we have 2 9 26 13 65 21 90 1 19 0 7 so 253 in 11 games = 23 mins per match, impressive!!

He played 90mins in the cup, and only 2 mins in the game before.

He hasn't had many starts recently, and this was his first 90mins since November

Fair enough. I know he fell out with the manager. Then made some sort of amends. Got a couple of starts.

I am not a follower of turkish football though. Kudos to you lot that are.

Fair enough. I know he fell out with the manager. Then made some sort of amends. Got a couple of starts.

I am not a follower of turkish football though. Kudos to you lot that are.

He was getting more game time after the manager came out and praised him. But it was still mostly off the bench.

I keep upto date with our loan players through fotmob. See when they play, if they get onto the pitch and if they score or assist.

He was getting more game time after the manager came out and praised him. But it was still mostly off the bench.

I keep upto date with our loan players through fotmob. See when they play, if they get onto the pitch and if they score or assist.
Love Fotmob. Best football scores app out there.

We do appreciate it chris.

Why are Fenerbache upset about the punishment? Their fans invaded the pitch and started fighting with opposition players didn’t they?

Don’t think the ban was harsh enough tbh.

Edit: I’ve got that completely wrong actually, it was Trabzonspor fans that invaded the pitch and fought with Fenerbache players, the fa then later suspended a couple of Fenerbache players!!! So I take it all back, the protest is probably fair!

Last edited:
makes it worse to read that Emirates Marketing Project wanted to sign him before us and instead ended up with rodri

also don't forget loris was France captain at the time and would have known about ndomb who had already been in the national team.

Back