• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Team needs a change, I expect we will lose Eriksen and Alderweireld. I’ve made my peace with that. Just happy Eriksen gave us a parting gift of that goal against Brighton which ensured CL football for next year.

Whatever business we do this summer, please lets not leave it until the last minute Daniel Levy, lets get the deals done and players in ready for a good pre season.

Amen to that, would be nice to see an announcement early on to set the tone, hopefully some deals are lined up and we can announce something by the end of the month.

Would still love RLC, needs a bit of work but I think he's going to be a very good player. I don't think he'd want to leave now he's getting game time and they'll never sell to us anyway.

Agreed.

Very raw but there is something about him I really like. Some Poch magic and he could really be something IMO.

Though of course Chelsea wouldnt even pick up the phone if we called...

My prediction;
Aarons or Wan Bissaka and Veltman if Toby goes (Veltman can play CB and RB)
Brooks
A CM from Europe.
Experiencrd striker (like Huntelaar). Or Janssen stays like a new signing.

My prediction;
Aarons or Wan Bissaka and Veltman if Toby goes (Veltman can play CB and RB)
Brooks
A CM from Europe.
Experiencrd striker (like Huntelaar). Or Janssen stays like a new signing.

No chance on Brooks, Bournemouth will want silly money and price everyone out of it.

Im also dubious about another striker, Im still convinced Son is the best cover we have for Kane, and its been proven.

Would see us more likely as picking up another attacking player to bolster those positions and allow for son moving forward if need be.

Which prem players are worthy of a look?

Honestly? For the most part none - premiership teams are fluch enough to make it not worth our while for the most part!

There are options like Tielemans who is on loan and not proven. Gomes at Everton too. Not many out of contract that might be worth looking at, some people mentioned Mata but Im unconvinced. Kovacic will be going back to Madrid and we had interest in him...

Of the relegated clubs Sessegnon is the obvious link, will be looking for a move and we have never not been in for him according to the press (and sometimes his brother).

Otherwise I cant think of anyone there worth looking at.

No chance on Brooks, Bournemouth will want silly money and price everyone out of it.

Im also dubious about another striker, Im still convinced Son is the best cover we have for Kane, and its been proven.

Would see us more likely as picking up another attacking player to bolster those positions and allow for son moving forward if need be.
I see Son the other way - as someone who is good enough and versatile enough to play CF and AM, so will have that role. And another CF as a different option for when Kane is injured - so Son starts, but either up front or just in behind.
If Eriksen leaves I actually don't think we'll replace him with a ball player and will move Moura, Alli and Son as the three off Kane - so expect a Moura/Son type. Someone direct with a goal threat.

I see Son the other way - as someone who is good enough and versatile enough to play CF and AM, so will have that role. And another CF as a different option for when Kane is injured - so Son starts, but either up front or just in behind.
If Eriksen leaves I actually don't think we'll replace him with a ball player and will move Moura, Alli and Son as the three off Kane - so expect a Moura/Son type. Someone direct with a goal threat.

I expect Son to play as Son. If Kane is out though we will push him forward (as we prefer to now, even with Llorente and Jansen) and so will need someone else to come in behind him into his vacant spot.

A versatile attacker who can cover Son and play across that line will be a priority, much more so than another striker to sit on the bench and never play.

Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United are both said to be impressed by what Victor Camarasa has done this term.

Cardiff City fans are expecting reported Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United target Victor Camarasa to leave in the summer.

Camarasa has been on loan at Cardiff from Real Betis this season, and he has caught the eye of Tottenham and West Ham over the course of the campaign.

The Bluebirds’ relegation was confirmed yesterday, with Camarasa sending a message on Twitter after.

And even Cardiff supporters are resigned to losing the midfielder, with Mauricio Pochettino and Manuel Pellegrini both said to be admirers.

Tottenham are known to be on the hunt for midfielders, as they have been short of options in that area this season.

West Ham are also eager to strengthen their side, with Pellegrini aiming to guide his side up the table next term.

Tottenham have rather limped over the line this season, but look set to finish in the top four.

West Ham, meanwhile, are destined to finish in mid-table, with the Hammers currently in 11th place.

Calcio Mercato are the publication which have led the reports suggesting that Tottenham and West Ham both want to buy Camarasa this summer.

Tottenham Hotspur have entered the race to sign Ajax star Donny van de Beek, according to the Daily Mail.

Van de Beek, who has been linked with Spurs in the past, scored the only goal against the Londoners in last week’s Champions League semi-final first leg.

The Dutchman will line up against Tottenham again in Wednesday’s reverse fixture in Amsterdam, but it sounds like Mauricio Pochettino wants him to switch sides next season.

The Mail claims Spurs are keen to sign Van de Beek for £45 million this summer, although they will face competition from Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.

Van de Beek has been one of the stars of the Champions League this term, scoring at Juventus in the quarter-finals before his goal against Tottenham.

Pochettino is expected to be handed significant transfer funds this summer following an 18-month spell of no signings.

Whether van de Beek is the player Spurs need is up for debate.

If Christian Eriksen leaves, Ajax’s Hakim Ziyech would arguably be a more suitable replacement than the player Tottenham are actually being linked with.

Best free transfers according to Talksport

David Luiz (Chelsea)
The Brazilian defender may have his critics but he has huge experience and was a key part of Chelsea’s Premier League title success in 2016/17.

Chelsea want to keep the 32-year-old but no new deal has been agreed and, as it stands, he will leave in the summer.

Once the world’s most expensive defender, Luiz has made more than 500 appearances in his club career and has 52 caps for Brazil.

Diego Godin (Atletico Madrid)
Although a move to Inter is widely expected, there is no official word as to where Godin will be playing next season.

The 34-year-old was reportedly close to signing for Manchester United, but then pulled out of a deal when Atletico seemingly agreed to meet his demands.

However, nothing was signed and so Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could be tempted to go back in for the experienced Uruguay international again this summer should a move to Inter not materialise.

James Milner (Liverpool)
Despite featuring 30 times in the Premier League for Liverpool, Milner is still yet to agree a new deal at Anfield.

Versatile, athletic and a consummate professional, signing the former England international would be a shrewd move for any manager in the English top flight.

With Norwich City and Sheffield United set to feature in the Premier League without much recognised experience, a deal for Milner could be perfect – although it will be a big surprise if Jurgen Klopp doesn’t keep him at Anfield.

Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool)
Liverpool are also set to let Daniel Sturridge go this summer. The striker has undoubted quality and was outstanding in the 2013/14 season when Liverpool went so close to winning the Premier League title, firing 21 goals.

But since then he has struggled with injury and has appeared in just 25 Premier League games for Liverpool over the past two seasons.

He has been part of Jurgen Klopp’s squad in recent weeks and started against Saudi Sportswashing Machine at the weekend but a new contract looks unlikely.

Adrien Rabiot (Paris Saint-Germain)
After falling out with Thomas Tuchel at Paris Saint-Germain, Rabiot was banished to the reserves and has not played for the Ligue 1 champions since December.

A move to Barcelona in the January window seemed certain, but when it fell through, Rabiot sacked his mother as his agent.

Tottenham Hotspur were linked with a potential move, but it seems as though Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United are now the frontrunners.

Yacine Brahimi (Porto)
The winger is expected to leave Portugal at the end of the season, despite his good form directly resulting in Porto reaching the Primeira Liga summit.

Direct, tricky and with an eye for goal, the Algerian is seemingly perfectly suited for the Premier League and has been linked with moves to West Ham United and Watford.

At 29, his next move is likely to be his most important so expect to see the mercurial forward in high demand.

Mario Balotelli (Marseille)
Time is running out on the gloriously controversial striker’s glittering career but the demand will surely still be high.

Now at Marseille, Mino Raiola is guiding the Italy international’s career and is likely to try to tempt clubs in England into making a move.

After flopping at Liverpool, it is unlikely to see the striker in England again. But do not be surprised to see a bidding war develop in Europe for the 28-year-old.

Alan Dzagoev (CSKA Moscow)
Injuries have halted Dzagoev’s progress since he burst onto the scene, but the Russia international is still a fine playmaker.

Capable of playing off of the left or through the midfield, the 28-year-old has an eye for goal and would fit into many different styles of play.

Should a team sign him and he maintain his fitness, it could prove to be one of the signings of the summer.

Hector Herrera (Porto)
After six seasons in Portugal, Porto captain Herrera seems set to leave the Dragons and follow teammate Brahimi onto pastures new.

Although Madrid rivals Atletico and Real are expected to do battle for the services of the midfielder, Premier League sides could be kicking themselves if they let the star go without a fight.

Dependable and strong, expect to see Herrera get a big move.

Max Kruse (Werder Bremen)
At 31, Kruse is surely at the peak of his powers and he has enjoyed a fantastic season in the Bundesliga – scoring 11 goals and grabbing nine assists.

A full Germany international, the forward has never played outside of his native country and could be set to test himself in the summer.

Tottenham Hotspur and Crystal Palace have been linked for the Bremen captain and a Premier League move could be perfect.

Juan Mata (Manchester United)
Juan Mata does not appear to have a future at Manchester United.

Signed by David Moyes in January 2014, the Spaniard has given United fans plenty of wonderful memories with important and eye-catching goals in big games.

He has been offered a one-year extension, but it is yet to be agreed, though Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would love him to remain. A return to La Liga possibly beckons, with former side Valencia the front-runners to make a deal happen.Brighton have also been tipped to make a surprise approach though.

Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich)
After joining from Real Madrid in 2009, Robben has made more than 300 competitive appearances for the Bavarians and won seven Bundesliga title as well as the Champions League.

“I’m 35 in the summer and I think it’s good for everyone, including myself and the club. I’m still very happy at the club, but the point is also coming where you say, now it’s okay.”

Although defenders know exactly what he is going to do once he gets the ball on the right touchline, his consistency and accuracy make him still a worthy signing for many top-flight clubs in Europe.

Danny Welbeck (Arsenal)
Arsenal announced on Sunday that Danny Welbeck will leave the club this summer.

The striker, 28, has not played since he sustained a broken ankle during a Europa League match in November and is out of contract on June 30.

The news broke after Welbeck was honoured in front of the Emirates Stadium crowd alongside the soon to be departing Aaron Ramsey and Petr Cech following the Gunners’ 1-1 draw with Brighton on Sunday.

Welbeck joined Arsenal from United in 2014 and won the FA Cup with the north London side, where he was often utilised as an attacking option off the bench.

And he could be an attractive asset on the cheap for another Premier League club, with Everton, West Ham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine all reportedly showing interest in the forward.

Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich)
Veteran winger Franck Ribery is set to leave Bayern Munich when his contract expires in the summer.

The Frenchman won 21 trophies, including eight Bundesliga titles and a Champions League crown during a hugely successful 12-year spell with the Bavarian outfit.

And the 36-year-old has revealed he has no plans to hang up his boots just yet.

“When I came to Bayern, it was a dream come true,” said the former France international.

“It won’t be easy to say goodbye, but we must never forget what we’ve achieved together, we’ve won so much together – more than 20 honours.

“I don’t have a concrete plan for next season yet. I’m not sure where I can go to play football. I will keep playing but nothing is 100 per cent certain yet.”

Ribery scored 123 goals in 422 appearances after joining from Marseille in 2007.

Ander Herrera (Man United)
While Mata could remain for another year – if he is not tempted by Brighton – Herrera seems likely to leave.

On more than one occasion this season, he has been the heartbeat of the Man United side, however there are reports he will head to Paris Saint-Germain when his contract is up.

He appears to have the right qualities Solskjaer is looking for, though Scott McTominay could fill the void left by Herrera if he does leave.

Love seeing all these foreign superstars linked with us and hope we can sign some big names like Pogba and Ozil as they always deliver, it's always surprising people get so drawn in by Carlos Kickaball and his mates, surely the years of us signing useless players from abroad must make them question their ability to adapt to british football? I know we've had a few good players but the list of rubbish is massive.

Back