• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

@Leon_Mann: Just spoke to Benoit Assou-Ekotto. He's fuming about being quoted out of context. Says he's Spurs. Doesn't want to leave. #THFC #COYS

AsZG9jMCAAEO5qb.jpg

100% sure he sent a DM to the bird and then asked for her BBM pin all while i was sat right next to her, she was creaming her pants thinking it was really him then he added her sent his pic and explained he was his PA etc stated he was in charge of the twitter etc he did in fairness mention most where tweets ekotto wanted done, so again that tweet may very well be one he asked to be tweeted

So you know for sure his PA does it on his behalf? I'm pretty sure the majority of his tweets are his

Last edited:
he defo runs his facebook page, well defo has direct input if not 100% run entirely by him

Last edited:
Man Utd, Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, BAE as good as the players they currently have at LB

Lets be honest though, outside of Tottenham not many people rate BAE rate as highly as we do. He has next to no chance of getting a big move.

BA-E can go if he wants, same as Modric, Bale, the lot of them. There's nothing worse than having wantaway "superstars" fouling the atmosphere in the dressing room. Surely it can't be so difficult to get a first team squad together of blokes that are proud to play for the shirt and each other. Better to have that than seven or eight committed players plus three or four that are half-hearted about it all and are pining to bugger off to get the super dosh at Chelski or City or Real.

BA-E is 28 now anyway. His transfer value will decline rapidly from here on in.

BA-E can go if he wants, same as Modric, Bale, the lot of them. There's nothing worse than having wantaway "superstars" fouling the atmosphere in the dressing room. Surely it can't be so difficult to get a first team squad together of blokes that are proud to play for the shirt and each other. Better to have that than seven or eight committed players plus three or four that are half-hearted about it all and are pining to bugger off to get the super dosh at Chelski or City or Real.

BA-E is 28 now anyway. His transfer value will decline rapidly from here on in.

You didn't read the thread, did you?

In fact, you didn't even read the page before this one to see if it was true or made up.

I'd be sad to see Benny leave but if he did , how about Wigan's Maynor Figueroa?

First choice for me. In fact I think if Benny stays (and I sincerely hope he does) that we go for Figueroa anyway. Very similar player to Ekotto, so ideal back up, and can play CB as well. Also very strong in the air.

I imagine he wouldnt be expensive either, should be on our list of targets this summer IMHO.

@Leon_Mann: Just spoke to Benoit Assou-Ekotto. He's fuming about being quoted out of context. Says he's Spurs. Doesn't want to leave. #THFC #COYS

AsZG9jMCAAEO5qb.jpg

This should have gone into the new kit thread because that is what the players will be wearing for 12/13!!!

:ross:

I love that fudging shirt.
Also, that tweet had perfect grammar and punctuation. I'm baffled.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏ @AssouEkotto
I heard that i gonna leave the Spurs? LOL COYS

:lol:

Back