• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Demba Ba?

Perhaps...but he was dogbrick in the second season before he moved to Chelski...same with Cisse...same with Gayle etc etc

Strikers/attackers under Pardew seem to start off well (often REALLY really well) but then go downhill and stay there (a bit like Pardew's teamns generally).
How many strikers has he had on his roster at Palace and how many of them have excelled since he got there?

Chadli's much better. In fact they are polar opposites. Chadli isn't overly easy on the eye, but he's very effective. Whereas Zaha looks exciting but achieves nothing

Chadli is weak as hell and you know it. One thing Zaha is not is weak (or at least he can't be accused on not using his physique fully).
He adds more pace than Cahdli does too.

Overall, i think Chadli is a better player but in the intense system than Poch employs Zaha will likely tick more boxes

Chadli is weak as hell and you know it. One thing Zaha is not is weak (or at least he can't be accused on not using his physique fully).
He adds more pace than Cahdli does too.

Overall, i think Chadli is a better player but in the intense system than Poch employs Zaha will likely tick more boxes

Chadli is like Dempsey before him. He just has a knack of scoring and creating goals. How he does that in comparison with his general contribution can be a bit of a mystery. But he's very effective.

Erm...when did Fergie get the chance to do that?

I stand corrected, it was the Moyes era when he actually played for United. Fergie did the signing though?

All the same, signed ad taken back to the shop. Now soiled goods to me, and United would get a percentage of any sale.

I stand corrected, it was the Moyes era when he actually played for United. Fergie did the signing though?

All the same, signed ad taken back to the shop. Now soiled goods to me, and United would get a percentage of any sale.

I think Fergie saw something, Moyes didn't....one coach was much better than the other...

Chadli is like Dempsey before him. He just has a knack of scoring and creating goals. How he does that in comparison with his general contribution can be a bit of a mystery. But he's very effective.

It has been, but not for a while though....perhaps under a different system it would still be, but it looks like Poch would be happy for him to go now..

this is what happens when you give a manager free reign to buy who he wants

..then again, maybe Poch has previously looked at Zaha before saying "no thanks" and perhaps this is just a story to satisfy 3 parties at once: media (clickbait), Zaha's agent (better deal for client) and Spurs (pressure on Marseille to do the N'Koudou deal)?

Zaha has same agent as Wellbeck and Willian....

i can not see this happening, one of the reasons Utd bought him for 10 mill and only played him twice was that is attitude was poor. I have ex work mates who are at Utd and they said he was a billy big gonad*s.

Now i know there are players who can grow out of that but he is not a goal scorer so i see no sense in him replacing Chadli( who for all his alleged faults) knows where the net is.

Back