• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

He is tricky and unpredictable which is two things that Poch doesn't really do but maybe we could do with a little of it.

His agent must be chuffed...up to Man U and back and now up to North London, both for big fees.

You've not been on a good run recently with your predictions on whether we sign linked players and whether they will do better than our existing players....so Zaha to sign..

I wanted Janssen over Batshuayi and definitely still think we've got the player with the higher ceiling.

this is a signing that would make absolute sense to me. he is a wide player that would provide decent cover as a 3rd choice number 9. If there is any truth in this then I would guess that two of the three of Chadli, NJie, Son are off.

Just what we need a back No9 with a 1 in 10 game score rate, a wide player who I can't remember with many assists and going by Saturdays workrate a passenger.

How many games has he played for Pardew? has his scoring rate decreased dramatically? 27 goals in 241 games is hardly a CL players stats.

Is there a player who has much better under Pardew? I think he could be a decent option for us. Wouldn't pay more than 15m, but his pace and trickery could be a useful squad asset imo.
Comparisons with Townsend are laughable as well imo

Why then did we get rid of Townsend?

That was my gut reaction however Zaha is much, much quicker and can play through the middle as well

People should be viewing zaha in comparison to Chadli given that's presumably who he'd replace

Back