• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Maybe we could pretend that we are tying to build a squad with strength in depth, particularly as we will be competing in four competitions. The fact that we have the one, would not mean we cannot utilise the other. the stronger our squad is the more likely when the season gets going and we have to play 5 league and cup matches in 14 or 15 days we will be able to worry less about which players we need to rest.

I for one think that the weakness in our overall squad strength has been an impediment to us winning a cup competition

Was boy wonder destined for great things before Neymar. Didnt look that good when he came on as a sub last season, however looks really good in preseason, so hopefully he could be as good as a new player.

Sent from my SM-G960F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

What? Most of his sub performances were really very promising. Even when we were being beaten, he was usually a shinging light when called upon.

DQ8eRDcXcAAAxH5

Apparently pictures can paint a thousand words.

This one just says "meh"

DQ8eRDcXcAAAxH5

Apparently pictures can paint a thousand words.

This one just says "meh"

Any of those knocking around for other wide forwards? Would be interesting to see how it compares to say Bailey at Leverkusen or Martial even.

Watched a highlights video of him yesterday but it kept cutting to the next clip every time he beat a couple of players with a turn- as in it never showed the pass or the shot after the dribble, didn't do much for my concerns about his end product

Maybe we could pretend that we are tying to build a squad with strength in depth, particularly as we will be competing in four competitions. The fact that we have the one, would not mean we cannot utilise the other. the stronger our squad is the more likely when the season gets going and we have to play 5 league and cup matches in 14 or 15 days we will be able to worry less about which players we need to rest.

I for one think that the weakness in our overall squad strength has been an impediment to us winning a cup competition

We've already got 5 AMs better than Zaha.

We much more need an upgrade on Llorente (and Zaha really doesn't cut the mustard as a false 9) and replacement for Dembele

Any of those knocking around for other wide forwards? Would be interesting to see how it compares to say Bailey at Leverkusen or Martial even.

Watched a highlights video of him yesterday but it kept cutting to the next clip every time he beat a couple of players with a turn- as in it never showed the pass or the shot after the dribble, didn't do much for my concerns about his end product
Martial has one but it's a year out of date:
C1vASv6XUAExe7R

Bailey, however, makes Zaha look like the Ginger Pele:
DSOwfw_W4AE-UFe

I don't really agree with that. The squad players have navigated us to the semi final of the FA Cup the past 2 seasons, it's the big guns who have then phucked up (against Chelsea and Man Utd).

Going back to Zaha, it's plain that we miss having excellent dribblers in attack (Emirates Marketing Project have several, as an example) and Poch obviously wants this in the squad. N'Jie, N'Kodou and Sissoko have all failed in the role, so maybe we want to go out and buy a player proven to do it in this league. And with Moura in the mix, hopefully our attack has a new dimension this coming season.

Back