• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group H - Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Belgium and Algeria

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Belgium and Russia

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Belgium and South Korea

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Algeria and Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Algeria and South Korea

• Russia and South Korea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, but it isn't his fault that the game is ****, he has to fall down to the halfway line to get a touch, not exactly playing on his strengths are they?

This is true but the lad is static. Few runs and a very lethargic attitude. He certainly won't be playing for mourinho unless he ups his work rate.

Cant see Belgium beating who ever ends up second in the other group (portugal, ghana or usa)

thing with Belgium is that they HAVE the quality. Despite how **** theyre playing, they still have the likes of Courtois in goal and Kompany at centre half. They may go far, but it wont be pretty.

Never been a fan of Lukaku. Bad movement, no speed, cant dribble... No upgrade on Ade.

i think he is quite fast tbh. and with his size and strength, he can be a powerful runner. but, i agree with everything else. he also has a poor touch, but he has a bit of flair which covers this up.

i think belgium are struggling because their opponents are treating them as a genuine title contender. both algeria and russia have defended very deep and denied the likes of hazard any space. we've seen at the end of both games though, when the game opens up, and space appears, belgium can be deadly.

i think he is quite fast tbh. and with his size and strength, he can be a powerful runner. but, i agree with everything else. he also has a poor touch, but he has a bit of flair which covers this up.

Well maybe he is fast when he gets his speed up but on a short distance he looks really really slow. Also very poor passing when the other players try to combine with him.

Back